Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cat Back Exhausts

vitzpower

Hi All,

I am looking for an aftermarket Cat back exhaust for my ST205 GT-4. I have in mind a Blitz Nur Spec R or a Kakimoto Racing TS322. I have a fair idea of the quality of the Blitz as I have had one of their backboxes on my old T-Sport, but does anyone have any experience with the Kakimoto??

Hi All,

I am looking for an aftermarket Cat back exhaust for my ST205 GT-4. I have in mind a Blitz Nur Spec R or a Kakimoto Racing TS322. I have a fair idea of the quality of the Blitz as I have had one of their backboxes on my old T-Sport, but does anyone have any experience with the Kakimoto??

if ur gettin a new system i would get a de cat. more power and bit more buuurrrrrrble. if u car is a jap import 94 it will pass the mot with a de cat, if not its worth changin. i plan to do this soon as i drove a de cat 1 a few weeks ago and wanted 1 as soon as i out my fgoot down. far nicer note

Hi All,

if ur gettin a new system i would get a de cat. more power and bit more buuurrrrrrble. if u car is a jap import 94 it will pass the mot with a de cat, if not its worth changin. i plan to do this soon as i drove a de cat 1 a few weeks ago and wanted 1 as soon as i out my fgoot down. far nicer note

Thanks for the info. Yes, mine is a '94 Jap import. I look forward to hearing how you get on. The Kakimoto is expensive! I got a quote from Envy Performance and it is £600 odd quid!!!

Get the blitz mate i have one on the mr2 and i think it's awesome mate. For performance gains build quality looks and sounds you cant beat them :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Get the blitz mate i have one on the mr2 and i think it's awesome mate. For performance gains build quality looks and sounds you cant beat them :thumbsup:

jerry!!

I think I will. :D

• 2 weeks later...

i have got a fully system blitz on mine with an aussie down pipe, wot a rippin noise you get of it, def go for the blitz!

Don't forget that the Blitz in NOT a complete cat back system for a full system you will need the Blitz nur spec System, a Aussie (or similar) felxi section and a (Decat pipe if your doing that bit). Like Mine... :D