Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Starlet Turbo problems

Allen

Hope someone can help. Having problems with my newest Starlet. Car has hybrid turbo, hks fcd, hks exaust, hks filter and used to have a sbc id. When I got car, scb removed and now using a bleed valve, car will NOT boost above .75 bar. Very frustrating, car used to put out 206bhp (see carboy website). Could it be fcb needs adjusted, or does anyone have any other ideas. Car only did a 15.7 1/4mile at weekend, and has supposed to have run sub 14 before. My last starlet ran a 14.954 with only a bleed valve. Help me.

Hi Allen, it sounds like a nice car you’ve got there, what year is it? The GT should hit its fuel cut at about 0.9bar. It might be your fcd but I don’t know, I’ve never used one. Have you tried the bleed valve and all the pipes, connections for leaks? Try this site someone on it will be able to help - toyotaownersclub.com

Thanks for reply, not sure what is happening, system is limiting boost because was using an in car boost adjuster, and centre fell out and I didn't realise for 2 days so car was running with no restriction, basically actuator was bleeding out straight into atmosphere, and car still only put out .75 bar. Thats why I didn't notice. Don't know what is restricting it. Fuel cut was not achieved as car never faltered. Running out of ideas.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links