Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tein Lowering Springs

shazab

Hi everyone im looking to get a set of tein lowering springs for my yaris Ts phase2 i was just wondering do i need to change the shocks or will they be ok as they are factory ones. And also how much will it roughly cost to get them fitted as i dont want to get ripped off. Please let me know and if any of you have these already I would also be intrested in how good they are and if they are the right springs to get. Help would be appriciated. Thanks

Ask most people and they'll recommend the tein springs.

Shocks will be fine, it's when you lower more than 40mm you'll need new shocks, although the factory ones may wear out a bit faster being lowered.

I paid £100 to have my springs fitted, which was the lowest price in my area, most on here say not to pay more than £60. But there again i'd rather pay a bit more and get a decent garage to fit them.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links