Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Mr2 Just Doesnt Love Me At The Moment!

JappyBeast

Got her back today.. another job completed!

hope that means no more overheating m8 :thumbsup:

Its bob on now, the cockpit of the car heats up dead quick and I went for a blast in her last night and everything is gravy!

Bet she didnt overheat like mine did when i pulled up at JAE a couple of years ago. :eek:

Do you remember??

Bet she didnt overheat like mine did when i pulled up at JAE a couple of years ago. :eek:

Do you remember??

Never seen water blowing out of a Tom's Scoop before!

New problem!.....

....Will this ever end??!!

Hi

All the sh*t does seem to happen at the same time! Hope all is sorted soon!

In the last couple of months ive had a mare too:-

headgasket,

new radiator,

front suspension top mount bearings, ball joints, spring cups, all new seals and shock covers,

oh and new anti roll bar drop links too....

about £1100 spent in total :(

Prob wont even make that much when I sell it.... but I love him and had to get him fixed!

Oh well, im getting my new Auris tomorrow, so hopefully no more unexpected expenditure!!! yay!

Si

Pity you are selling up... being so local I woulda have suggested coming out on some runs with us NW MR2 lot :)

It's not just you and your car hun, my Kiya is giving me run for my money!!!! ;)

Kiya is fine... you exaggerate honey :P.... hells this MR2 has been saintly compared to that Celica so far! :P

New problem!.....

....Will this ever end??!!

Hi

All the sh*t does seem to happen at the same time! Hope all is sorted soon!

In the last couple of months ive had a mare too:-

headgasket,

new radiator,

front suspension top mount bearings, ball joints, spring cups, all new seals and shock covers,

oh and new anti roll bar drop links too....

about £1100 spent in total :(

Prob wont even make that much when I sell it.... but I love him and had to get him fixed!

Oh well, im getting my new Auris tomorrow, so hopefully no more unexpected expenditure!!! yay!

Si

Pity you are selling up... being so local I woulda have suggested coming out on some runs with us NW MR2 lot :)

It's not just you and your car hun, my Kiya is giving me run for my money!!!! ;)

Kiya is fine... you exaggerate honey :P.... hells this MR2 has been saintly compared to that Celica so far! :P

Yeah your right hun, I do get the feeling that she really wants to stick around more than KITT ever did. :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links