Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Christmas/boredom/eating/arguing?

dave5282

So its getting ever closer, just wondered who was doing what for the festive season.

anybody got anything interesting planned?

Guess Im just doing the usually, time split between here and the girlfriends trying to please everyone as you do (and I have a bucket load of degree work to fit in between my minimal work holidays and eating to much, who said working full time whilst doing a degree part time was a good idea!!!! :( ).

So what you guys getting up to? :rolleyes:

Going back home to visit the gf and the fam, while working at Applebee's trying to earn enough for my custom exhaust. Just the norm, i guess.

We're gonna be waiting to see when this baby arrives. If we can we'll make the 200mile trip to Yorkshire to visit the parents, otherwise, we'll be stuck in Bristol entertaining the cats.

So what degree you studying dave? I remember the days, 1 month off over Christmas, as much alcohol as the overdraft would permit... :D

working out how to destroy the database that has my credit card debts stored :lol:

roll on easter I say... hate crimbo..

Bahh Humbug!!!

So are you planning something along the lines of the closing scene in Fight Club? Destroy all the major banks! Problem Solved! :lol:

We're gonna be waiting to see when this baby arrives. If we can we'll make the 200mile trip to Yorkshire to visit the parents, otherwise, we'll be stuck in Bristol entertaining the cats.

So what degree you studying dave? I remember the days, 1 month off over Christmas, as much alcohol as the overdraft would permit... :D

So your baby waiting? whens it due?

Well... I work full time as a quantity surveyor, about two years back my employer decided I should study for my degree... part-time, ie I get 1 day off a week to attend college , but still have to perform all the work duties and am still classed as a full-time employee, means I hae to dedicate a lot of spare time to doing college work!!!!! ie christmas i have put some holidays in so I can do some assignments :!Removed!: . Still I cant moan they pay the college fees and I am earning (and excape the stigma and attachements of being a student..loans etc)

I love Christmas, my whole family gets together and its a great day. With the obvious arguments here and there.

I thought I was gonna have to work for the first time ever this chrimbo day but ive managed to wangle it off, but im back on boxing day.

Well got week off from Christmas Eve, and bought Tamiya RC car for sons main present yesterday, so looks like we're building that! Went for the 2001 WRC Impreza Shell but just found a Toms Supra one online! :yes:

Honest it is for him :rolleyes:

Karma if you find that site let me know! :lol:

dazwan: sounds likea plan?? who will help form my loopy army??? :lol::lol:

The first rule about karma-club is..you do not talk about Karma Club

The second rule about karma-club is..you do not talk about Karma Club

LOL :P

Well, I'll probably be back up North for a couple of days (give me a shout if you want to meet up Dave), gonna have to work around the g/f a bit, but hoping to have a quiet xmas at home.

Christmas =

in no particular order........

rest :yes:

beer :beer:

food :drool:

giving pressies :hokus-pokus:

food :drool:

beer :beer:

wine :drool:

receiving pressies :hokus-pokus:

only fools & horses :lol:

parties :group-cuddles: :beer:

My christmas will be same as usual (in Essex).

Seeing mates on xmas eve (after work and driving south).

Xmas day will be with the family and System~G.

I have been told that I have to watch Lord of the rings III on boxing day (by G). I don't want to watch it and did not bother with the others.

I like relaxing and being a kid at xmas (staying at parents helps).