Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Site Is Back

Paseo2nr

www.paseol5.5u.com

that's the site! I've taken pictures of my car and finally gotten them on to my page. I'm going to be getting some free time this week, and I've planned on having a friend's rides section, so if everyone (with a seo, sorry) could email me at dariggs@indiana.edu with pics of their cars, that'd be awesome!!! :D :D :D

hey, Simon! does that intake fix look familiar?

:ffs: I've been trying to get this site up for quite some time, and I can't find a good page to host my images. they never hold them for any extended period of time, and I've had it up to here. Do you think I'd be able to put my pics in the misc. pictures section? that might be the key to finally resolving my problem!

Cheers

:crybaby:

Well, all of my pictures are on pages 53-4 of the Misc. section of the gallery if all would like to check them out. I have a business class exam this afternoon, so I'll be quite too busy to work on figuring out what's going on with that :censor: site of mine. I'll let you know when it's finished for sure.

You can see the intake now, Simon! Appologies about the site.

Angled_front_left.sized.jpg

And I thought it was cold here today!!!! :lol:

Can't really make out where your cold air feed goes from there. But the intake looks great. :thumbsup:

The damage doesn't look as bad as I thought, hope you get it sorted ok.

Alright, the site is finally up. the problem was, I was using a site which prohibits the use of multiple accounts on one IP address, so I had to load half from mine, and half from another bloke's cpu. They're all up now, so if you haven't already checked it out, be my guest!

Keep in mind, that it's my attempt to be as comprehensive as possible regarding 2G mods, so if there's something i've missed, i'd love to know! :thumbsup:

May i take the opportunity to tell you that the images on your site are over 200k in size making it very slow to download?

one of them was the size of my avatar and was over 300k in data size.

Just some friendly advice that you really need to get these optimised as anyone with a modem is really gonna have a hard time browsing your site.

hope this helps

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links