Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Saddam Has Been Caught!

Yarisboy

lol, only worrying thing now is that the Americans will vote bush in again at the next election... we know how limited some of them are in their thoughts... :unsure:

lol, only worrying thing now is that the Americans will vote bush in again at the next election... we know how limited some of them are in their thoughts... :unsure:

Yea handy that! :rolleyes: Damn I'm a cynic...

So whats next, a long and expensive trial or death by firing squad !, but then again ,maybe death by firing squad is to humane for whats his done :angry: .

They should have shot him while they had chance, now it will go to the court for human rights bla blah blah, he will end up living it up in excile at someones expense probably ours!

who cares.... IMHO at least he kept Iraq running, I mean the people there are living without water or electricity since the invasion, sorry, war...

_39633943_saddamcaptured203.jpg

I swear this dude is the bum who lives in the town centre :D

It will now be a long drawn out process to bring him to trial on legitimate charges........ :bookworm:

He will live out his days in some form of penitentiary declaring his right to behave as he has............ :arrgg-matey:

There is still an awful long long way to go before Iraq even begins to get back to being a stable and pleasant place to live once again.....

Yeah - one thing you have ALL overlooked - he is going to prison in IRAQ - now how much fun do you think he is going to have in there - especially as most of the people were wrongly accused by the baa'th party - similar to a child molestor, think he may be needing anal stitching :blink:

Couldn't happen to a nice bloke :D

Am I the only one who's not surprised we found him in a hole he dug himself? Metaphorical, kinda, isn't it?

finally a use for the saddam smiley :saddam::saddam::saddam:

hell be kept in a high security purpose built detention centre with 500 guards surrounding it where he lives a life of luxury on the american economy

FACT

:arrgg-matey:

Do you really think that real? After 7 months with US saying Saddam was dead?

I dont like politics, so Ill be short in this:

- War aint over

- US only want the oil

- Saddam is alive in somewhere else...

Dont forget how easily US manage the media so... I dont think they got :saddam: and it's a manouver to win the elections as Yarisboy said here.

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

Well there's several points to be discussed...

how can they be sure it's him when he has 10+ body doubles?

correct the war is not over and the US & UK need to seriously start helping to rebuild the place. But... when has the rebuilding of a country we destroyed ever bothered us? Since the war with afghanistan we have given them barely enough money to rebuild a town, let alone a country.

I don't agree with the statement that the US waged war on iraq for oil... it might be an issue.. but the main reason was that if anyone was going to supply Islamic terrorists with big weapons it would be Saddam, which makes sense to me... in a totally non-politically correct statement; the US government could not take the risk of leaving Iraq in tact even if Saddam did not have the said weapons at the time of invasion... at one point Saddam would have got the weapons, just look at his track record.

I believe that they have caught Saddam, and it's very unfortunate for democracy that this will inevitably influence the American public to vote Bush back in, which i'm not in favour of :(

I agree with your comment that the US manage the media and manipulate the public through the use of their media. Many Americans believe that they are the saviours of Earth and most will have no clue about the many attrocities that the USA has committed over the last 50 years, children are still being born in Hiroshima with deformaties... it's very sad.

Just watch 'bowling for collumbine' to get an idea of the sort of coverups they are capable of.

Not to forget Britain either, we're just as guilty as the US when it comes to attrocities, but that's another thread.

Well there's several points to be discussed...

how can they be sure it's him when he has 10+ body doubles?

correct the war is not over and the US & UK need to seriously start helping to rebuild the place. But... when has the rebuilding of a country we destroyed ever bothered us? Since the war with afghanistan we have given them barely enough money to rebuild a town, let alone a country.

I don't agree with the statement that the US waged war on iraq for oil... it might be an issue.. but the main reason was that if anyone was going to supply Islamic terrorists with big weapons it would be Saddam, which makes sense to me... in a totally non-politically correct statement; the US government could not take the risk of leaving Iraq in tact even if Saddam did not have the said weapons at the time of invasion... at one point Saddam would have got the weapons, just look at his track record.

I believe that they have caught Saddam, and it's very unfortunate for democracy that this will inevitably influence the American public to vote Bush back in, which i'm not in favour of :(

I agree with your comment that the US manage the media and manipulate the public through the use of their media. Many Americans believe that they are the saviours of Earth and most will have no clue about the many attrocities that the USA has committed over the last 50 years, children are still being born in Hiroshima with deformaties... it's very sad.

Just watch 'bowling for collumbine' to get an idea of the sort of coverups they are capable of.

Not to forget Britain either, we're just as guilty as the US when it comes to attrocities, but that's another thread.

Good point. I still think Us went for the oil.

U named Bowling for..., yeas I saw it :eek: If I dont remember wrong, Did US trained Osama? They "created" a villain, to be the heroes, but it went out of band... :arrgg-matey:

I really dont have any info about how UK supported (or not ) US actions in the past, so I cant say anything...

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

yes, US trained Osama and gave Saddam money before the first gulf war, they invaded in 1990 because Saddam wasn't doing as he was told with the weapons that were given to him...

I agree oil was a reason, but the foremost reason that US invaded was to try and contain Islamic terrorism in the middle east to protect their own interests... If the terrorists can't get hold of weapons that Saddam may provide, the threat of terrorism is reduced.

Oh and did you know that the French Prime minister Jacques Chirac was Saddam's 'mate' ? Sort of explains the French position on the war if you ask me <_<

Without sounding like a conspiracy theorist

We'll never know the half of whats gone on, whats going on and why its going on

and thats a very scary thought ;)

I say give him the chair. Why have him living in a prison been looked after at the Americans expensive. With all the war crimes this man has done i say kill him and get it over with. :censor: the hearing and get on with it :yes::yes::yes:

jerry!!