Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Saddam Has Been Caught!

Yarisboy

Don't know why they got him out of the hole. Should have just filled it in and left him there. Why spend money on a trial just so they can find him guilty anyway. Could have said " you dug your grave, now lie (stand) in it"

you dont get it fellas!

He was trying to trick everyone with his iraqi "santa clause" trick and escape on the back of a donkey with a red nose on xmas day

Ho Ho Ho!

_39634865_saddamchin203.jpg

you dont get it fellas!

He was trying to trick everyone with his iraqi "santa clause" trick and escape on the back of a donkey with a red nose on xmas day

Ho Ho Ho!

_39634865_saddamchin203.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: Nice won steve :thumbsup:

jerry!!

lol Steve

I wouldn't bet on him living much longer guys... apparently they're going to let the people of iraq decide what they do to him.. so I think a public stoning will not be totally outrageous. :o

Apparently his first words were something like "I'm the President of Iraq and I want to negotiate"

To which the reply from a US soldier was "Presdient Bush sends his regards".............

The Americans CANNOT try him as that is illegal and unjust so he will have to be tried by a representation of Iraq or world nations.

Wonder if he wrote his autobiography in the hole....... :bookworm:

sorry in advance for the profanity

but they are shi............... POO HOT

:thumbsup:

to be fair, i dont know how the soldier who caught him resisted shooting him.

i would have done.

talk about a conversation starter.

"oh, by the way, i killed saddam hussein" lol

instant hero status or what, in the US anyway

Won't be long before this happens...

1105MRtq_w.jpg

That doesn't diference anyone from :saddam:

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

Did you here that the Americans put a 25,000,000 US DOLLAR bounty on his head, with the state of the iraqi economy that guy who grassed him up will now be so !Removed! rich!!!

they just gave the guy saddams credit card

Soldier searches saddam.. finds wallet and takes out credit card "you wont be needing this anymore" gives card to grass!

Love it!!!!! You guy's are killing me :lol::lol::lol:

some of you will find the images you have posted do not work.. htis is because alot of sites have "hotlink protection" which stops people posting images on other websites and stealing bandwidth.

it works for 5 mins... then dies... just to get on your nerves! :arrgg-matey:

to be fair, i dont know how the soldier who caught him resisted shooting him.

i would have done.

talk about a conversation starter.

"oh, by the way, i killed saddam hussein" lol

instant hero status or what, in the US anyway

They need him alive, he may look like a bum but he still has millions of $$$ somewhere and some very powerful friends out of Iraq.

They also need him alive, to work out where all the chemical weapons went (we know he had them cos we sold them, but personally I doubt if they are in Iraq anymore), Syria had better watch out, Bush wants that oil pipe line!!

I just hope America will now do its duty and concentrate on fixing Iraq, just find it ironic that there is a petrol shortage in Iraq, and yet they managed to get crude oil supplies up and running to America :ffs:

America are kind of stuck with SH, if they kill him he becomes a martyr, just the sort of thing Bin Ladin and his friends want. If they keep him alive then some crackpot somewhere will start a new wave of terrorism to try and get him released.

But yes, personally i would have shot him, in the gut so he bleeds to death slowly. WHoops, sorry sir my finger slipped....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links