Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Modding Corolla

G007

im new to the toyota corolla screen & im looking to modify it. iv got a 2004 t3.1.6L corolla and i wasnt sure whats out there for them!? any help would be greatly appreciated1 :D

e-bay my friend go on there, if not just google it and there will be loads of sites that will have parts for it.

yup. any links that can help me out would be greatfully appreciated! im a he btw B)

hi mate i fitted the tte front bumper found on www.tte.de and got it fitted through toyota & it looks the dogs,highly recommend. also fitted a piggy back ecu system to increase the hp from 120 to 145 but mines for a diesel, but if there's similar things out there for having petrols re-mapped would definately say was great for improving power

yup. any links that can help me out would be greatfully appreciated! im a he btw B)

hi mate i fitted the tte front bumper found on www.tte.de and got it fitted through toyota & it looks the dogs,highly recommend. also fitted a piggy back ecu system to increase the hp from 120 to 145 but mines for a diesel, but if there's similar things out there for having petrols re-mapped would definately say was great for improving power

Hi Killey, do you have any pics of your rolla?

get some nice alloys for the car.

also get the front lip, and body sorted.

Get lowering springs from eBay. and get the car dropped!

eBay is a place for parts search Corolla e12 they should come up you have to keep searching erm links for aftermartket products is hard type in google corolla e12 as many of the places are only selling 1 or two items for the car.

So you have to look around.

the tte website is good.

get some nice alloys for the car.

also get the front lip, and body sorted.

Get lowering springs from ebay. and get the car dropped!

Ebay is a place for parts search Corolla e12 they should come up you have to keep searching erm links for aftermartket products is hard type in google corolla e12 as many of the places are only selling 1 or two items for the car.

So you have to look around.

the tte website is good.

no pics at the mo,am fitting Eibach pro kit springs next week & hopefully the tte rear spoiler then i'll post some of what should be the finished product

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links