Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Check This Site

MR2 Roadster

Hey girls and guys,

There is a new site based in the Uk but with aspirations of being known worldwide, its called Japkits and the owner (me lol) would like anyone here who owns a jap car to sign up.

The link is http://www.japkits.com

Its a real place for enthusiasts to talk and compare notes with each other.

I am also looking for cars to feature on the site, in return i offer free picture hosting and an e-mail address if required ie TOC@japkits.com

At the moment we have about 15 feature cars with two more on the way, we already have the potentially (still checking) worlds fastest and second fastest EVO GSR's, an R34 Skyline, a Supra running 400BHP two veilside MR2's, a Veilside MRs, an MRS with a GT300 Kit, a Celica GT4 a fully kitted Celica 190 etc etc

Hopefully i'll get around to doing them today, anyway please go to the site and let me know what you think of it even if you don't sign up gimme some feedback.

Cheers for listening

its missing a link to TOC :D

lol - whats the bet you dont have the Cynos :lol:

<nips off to check>

Nope :P

not to sure on the use of the negative's of the photo's of cars but othrwise looks good.

J

its missing a link to TOC :D

Hey mate - sorry about that, if you have a banner or something send me the link and i'll sort it tonight for you.

If you could do the same for me then that'd be EXCELLENT.

Cheers for feedback ab design - i think its like marmite, love it or hate it lol.

Re a missing Cynos if you have some pics then i'll add them - that's the point of the site, a database built by you for reference by you.

Anyway any more feedback would be excellent.

Cheers

James

Hey mate - if you wanna send that banner i'll get it put back on the site.

I'd like to thank the members who came to the site and gave me feedback.

Cheers

James.

The site is looking good mate :thumbsup: Pity there are no kits for a '89 Prelude on it :!Removed!:

BTW are you the same James that started MR2Racing.com? If so what happened?

• 1 month later...

Yeah that's me.

We've just added some more discount companies for you guys.

PS More Feature Cars Wanted"" :hokus-pokus:

The link was supplied on this thread. I am unsure if this is a commercial benefit because if it is then this breaks our forum terms and conditions and the thread will have to be removed. Sponsorship opportunities shall be required otherwise.

I make no money or charge for anything, i don't sell kits was just offering my deals to everyone :)

Hope that explains a little more.

James.

James,

I hope you are not going to leave yourself all exposed for critism as you did with MR2Racing. I was very oppposed to what was happening between your forum and some other forums, but in a way you and your mates walked into it.

Good luck with whatever you are doing :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mate,

Nah this site is being built from the bottom up by members for members, am treading VERY carefully lol.

Did you get my PM regarding a certain corrola btw?

Come have a look at the site let me know what you think?

James.

The link was supplied on this thread. I am unsure if this is a commercial benefit because if it is then this breaks our forum terms and conditions and the thread will have to be removed. Sponsorship opportunities shall be required otherwise.

I confirm that Japkits do not sell kits, and is a non profit site.

Theres no reason I can see to remove the link

James

I see loads of Text links but I dont see TOC added.

Plus I am not interested in pushing this site even if you do have discounts.. again pushes the companies that are listed.

until i See a returned favour then I wouldnt be suprised if this thread gets pulled.

(gives mint to apparent high horse)

thank you James.

When i get the links system and and working I will add yours to it.