Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Door Speaker Grills

jacob.collins

I've got a gt4 st205

Just starting to install new Speakers in the front doors, but before I try to lever the speaker covers off, can somebody tell me if they turn a certain way then pull off, or do they come straight off with a screw driver. Advice is needed before I attack it and probably f :censor: k it.

Just changed the front Speakers in mine. I didnt even think of taking the grills off - the whole panel comes of pretty easy anyway. The ting that took longest was making my smaller Speakers fit in the thing! Just spent up on body kit so the Speakers I had were going IN and that was that!

Took me a while to figure out how the front Speakers go in :lol:

Here is the challenge for all celica owners.

Mount 6 by 9's in the rear brackets!

I made special brackets to mount my 6 by 9's in the back. None of this boot shelf lark for me :lol:

Happens to be my very next job to attempt. Any tips would be great...... got any pics of these brackets by chance?? You can have a laugh at my attempt of doing it when I get it back HOPEFULLY Saturday aft ready for the Sunday cruise

yes lol...... was thinking temporary measure cos I like my Rockfords but if its too much messing about like it sounds it will be .......... hmmmm advice taken

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links