Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Need Sideskirts

jacob.collins

I'm looking to keep my st205 as standard as possible, I would really want some standard sideskirts but have been unable to find any, so now I'm looking at any.

Can anyone recommend any standard looking ones?, Must be good quality and a good fit obviously.

well you could try toyota themselves, all you need is the code, for example i have an 97 gt, with a full bodykit as standard, so toyota must do them, try lying, say you wrecked one on a kerb or something if they get funny, which they can! or just check out the body kits, tuneacar.co.uk (normally banner below) have loads of kits, also abstyling.co.uk are very good. hope i've helped!

p.s side skirts are a must on celicas

goodluck!!! =]

You may be in luck. My '96 Celica ST is just getting a TOTAL facelift and the sideskirts have been taken off for this new kit. So, 2x pretty standard side skirts and the lower rear bumper trim are up for grabs.

connection is so SLOW today - it wont upload the pic correctly

The toyota sideskirts look the best if you ask me.

Check in the gallery at the back of the members photo's and your see my gt4 with the toyota skirts. The white one :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links