Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New Car!

Fidgits

Stunning car, Mate :clap:

I wish you good health to drive her & many trouble free miles of happy motoring :driving:

Editor's pay must be ok :sneaky2::laughing:

Send me a PM when the ashtrays are full & you need to get rid of her :laughing:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fidgits

• Demonic Angel

• Fizz

• bothwell_buyer

I am convinced I read somewhere that Toyota developed/designed the VANOs system... although I can't find any info on it for now... Understandably BMW don't shout about it ;)

How do you find the build quality on the Z4?

Its fantastic - feels very well put together - much better than the E46 M3 CS and CSL's I looked at, but it has the rawness of the old cars, that seemed to be lost with the new M3 and M5...

Thats why I asked ;)

I wasn't sure if it was just new cars or new cars I have experianced... but my M3 doesn't feel that well made.... combined with a string of issues I have had already!

Do the Z4s have the "new" 12 year anti corrosion warranty?

Thats why I asked ;)

I wasn't sure if it was just new cars or new cars I have experianced... but my M3 doesn't feel that well made.... combined with a string of issues I have had already!

Do the Z4s have the "new" 12 year anti corrosion warranty?

I'm not sure about the warranty - its a 2007 car, so don't know if that helps..

But yeah, the old cars just didn't seem that well put together, and the new ones were light years ahead - but seemed to have lost a little soul in the process...

Oh, and ive just seen your signature ;) :lol:

Which engine is that then - VVTi or VVTLi?

Either way, very nice indeed.

VVTLi :D

and what an engine - up to 6,000 revs its fast - then the second cam comes on line and OH. MY. GOD.

I think its got 230bhp/tonne... and no traction control - so while being stuck in the office is frustrating, its probably safer with the rain! :lol:

(oh, and i'm doing my best to ignore the exhaust kit my mate has on his exige that sounds lush... oh, and the supercharger kit...)

Hmmmmmmmm :g:

ONLY 260bhp/tonne :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: - must be disappointing. Can do better than that with RAV number 2. You should get it modded and maybe it'll get near RAV number 1 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have fun....might pass you one day unless I blink.

ONLY 260bhp/tonne :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: - must be disappointing. Can do better than that with RAV number 2. You should get it modded and maybe it'll get near RAV number 1 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Clearly your Rav is faster then you are as you just quoted him talking about his old car ;)

Clearly your Rav is faster then you are as you just quoted him talking about his old car ;)

agree

agree

yeah, plus the new car only has 263bhp/tonne...

as i said before mate.. congrats on the purchase... and i need to have a drive! lol

• 1 month later...

well, with the sun out, it seemed a shame not to get some more pictures...

DSC_0208.jpg

I finally got around to giving it a good clean, cleanse and wax, the Supernatural Wax doing a good job..

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0135.jpg

DSC_0219.jpg

DSC_0240.jpg

Of course it's Slow Ian, What you should have bought was a school run psudo 4x4 and stuck a laggy little 2.0 turbo in it.

Clearly this would be a far superior driving machine ;)

Of course it's Slow Ian, What you should have bought was a school run psudo 4x4 and stuck a laggy little 2.0 turbo in it.

Clearly this would be a far superior driving machine ;)

is this meant to be serious or sarcastic? Its just that I'm having difficulty interpreting yer English.... :wacko:

still - its a shame its so slow

Trust me, slow it aint! :blink:

how are you feeling now? Your neck any better? :unsure:

Yes, it took a couple of days but the whiplash subsided.... frickin fierce that car is.... :lol:

Yes, it took a couple of days but the whiplash subsided.... frickin fierce that car is.... :lol:

:lol:

I'm sorry...

I know I don't sound like I am... :lol: but really, I am sorry... :lol:

Actually, in all honesty, for the making you feel sick, i'm not that sorry... but I was worried about your neck - i do feel bad about that...

Though i can't believe you actually turned down the chance to drive it! :o

:lol:

I'm sorry...

I know I don't sound like I am... :lol: but really, I am sorry... :lol:

Actually, in all honesty, for the making you feel sick, i'm not that sorry... but I was worried about your neck - i do feel bad about that...

Though i can't believe you actually turned down the chance to drive it! :o

I wont be making the same mistake... :lol:

well, i should be back up your way sometime in the near future fizz, so ill get in touch ;)

By then i will have my new tubby.. so will offer a ride back in return... ;)

you getting another? Whats up with the teg?

It felt too easy to drive fast... lol

Have a look a couple of threads down in the general section to see my new motor... :rolleyes: