• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fidgits

• Demonic Angel

• Fizz

• bothwell_buyer

Yes, it took a couple of days but the whiplash subsided.... frickin fierce that car is.... :lol:

:lol:

I'm sorry...

I know I don't sound like I am... :lol: but really, I am sorry... :lol:

Actually, in all honesty, for the making you feel sick, i'm not that sorry... but I was worried about your neck - i do feel bad about that...

Though i can't believe you actually turned down the chance to drive it! :o

I wont be making the same mistake... :lol:

Dude seriously.... I can handle Ian and his fast cars... I've experienced enough of them.... but that one genuinely made me feel ill! And I love fast cars!

I wish I could give a genuinely good reason for getting whiplash.... he braked. That's it. The force of the car braking hurt my neck! :lol: I trust Ians driving implicitly but I do not trust that evil evil car! :P

Dude seriously.... I can handle Ian and his fast cars... I've experienced enough of them.... but that one genuinely made me feel ill! And I love fast cars!

Thats true though - I took you down some lanes at full pelt (but observing and obeying all posted limits and traffic laws) in the Lotus and you were fine - well apart from it making you cry...

I think the Z4 is the first time you've ever asked me to slow down..

I wish I could give a genuinely good reason for getting whiplash.... he braked. That's it. The force of the car braking hurt my neck! :lol: I trust Ians driving implicitly but I do not trust that evil evil car! :P

It does have good brakes.. but im glad to hear its not my driving that caused your distress and injury :)

I don't know if i'd call it evil, but it does need a bit of respect - its one of the things i love about it... you have to be awake to drive it fast!

top choice of motor dude :thumbsup:

The elise just makes so much sense with a Toyota lump in it.

I wouldnt touch a K-Series powered car with a barge pole.

You coming to JAE?

erm.. you lot need to read the whole thread.. he now has a Z4M roadster.. lol

Ian in his wisdom decided to add this info to the end of his old Elise thread.. :lol:

Thats true though - I took you down some lanes at full pelt (but observing and obeying all posted limits and traffic laws) in the Lotus and you were fine - well apart from it making you cry...

I think the Z4 is the first time you've ever asked me to slow down..

It does have good brakes.. but im glad to hear its not my driving that caused your distress and injury :)

I don't know if i'd call it evil, but it does need a bit of respect - its one of the things i love about it... you have to be awake to drive it fast!

The Elise was a beaut.... I'll even admit in public that I made a mistake with that, it really was a stunner and before anyone asked, it was the pure emotion that made me cry, not for the fact I was scared in it! :lol:

Also if you hadn't slowed down in the Z4M I would have painted your lovely interior a lovely shade of puke..... was a good job we didn't eat beforehand let me tell you! :lol:

dunno wot the fuss is aboot. Paying £120 per 1 BHP seems extravagant. Great that it paints wavy coloured lines on the road as well - part of the package?? Seems to be the highlight of the car - me? I'd just buy a roller.

dunno wot the fuss is aboot. Paying £120 per 1 BHP seems extravagant. Great that it paints wavy coloured lines on the road as well - part of the package?? Seems to be the highlight of the car - me? I'd just buy a roller.

Theres more to cars that a BHP figure...

Shopping for this i tried all sorts - 400+ RS4's, 500bhp M5's, and nothing felt either as fast, or as complete a solution as the Z4M..

For me its the perfect balance between a long distance GT cruiser and sports car.

I could of easily spent much less on buying something cheap and spending the difference on making it stupidly fast, but strangely, that isnt what i wanted to do - i wanted to start with a good car so i could get on with enjoying it and not feeling i need to justify its performance at any given (or ungiven) opportunity, and seemingly spend my life critising everyone else's choices because of some deep-rooted inferiority complex...

The Elise was a beaut.... I'll even admit in public that I made a mistake with that, it really was a stunner and before anyone asked, it was the pure emotion that made me cry, not for the fact I was scared in it! :lol:

Also if you hadn't slowed down in the Z4M I would have painted your lovely interior a lovely shade of puke..... was a good job we didn't eat beforehand let me tell you! :lol:

Yeah.. i loved that elise.. just the sensation and feeling when driving it was amazing, very intoxicating. It pains me I didn't use it more when I had it, but c'est la vie..

......... performance at any given (or ungiven) opportunity, and seemingly spend my life critising everyone else's choices because of some deep-rooted inferiority complex...

you trying to say I've an inferiority complex???? Just cos I'm mentally ill and have a Badge disnae mean ye can start on me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not really criticising your choice - well I am but.

However, as I can't fit into a BMW, then good for you that yer wee enough tae fit !! :yes:

Ah'll look furrerd tae meetin / passing you sumwhere in England but jist watch if I brake in front of you cos the KAD set up I have is lethal on the car behind :eek::lol: :lol: