Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Colours...

Chosun Wan

Hi guys,

I'm looking into getting a TS and have only ever seen them in Grey, Black and Red. I really fancy a red one! ;O)

Were they ever made in 'CARIBBEAN' or 'CALYPSO' (BLUE)?

I'm looking at a few and this one stood out because I've never seen a blue - or is this guy pulling a fast one with a resprayed car?

Also, is £3.6k good for a MY01 car with 60k miles and FTSH? :huh:

Cheers for any advice!

Hi guys,

I'm looking into getting a TS and have only ever seen them in Silver/ Grey, Black and Red.

Were they ever made in 'CARIBBEAN BLUE'? I'm looking at a few and this one stood out because I've never seen a blue - or is someone pulling a fast one?

Also, is £3.6k good for a MY01 car with 60k miles and FTSH? :huh:

Cheers for any advice!

you can indeed get em in blue ( obviously the best colour ;) ) though i think its balearic blue not carribean?

it an alright price, isnt exactly a steal but is about what its worth if the overall condition is good.

'CARIBBEAN BLUE' was made in the phase 1 Yaris, so 1999 - 2003 and the phase 2 Yaris 2003 - 2005 it was changed to balearic blue (a much brighter blue same as my Corolla). Both available as a T Sport

7cb709ac7b.jpg

thats my one.

on an unrelated note, what colour wheels can i put on a blue TS? besides anthracite and gunmetal

^ White! :)

2333631742_e10914c450.jpg

2333631644_492fcbc58d.jpg

Thanks guys!

Just phoned the guy and he's a trader. Didn't sound too bothered about selling it (even though I've found that he's been advertising it since January! - Coincidentally, I looked on Loot! and it was there, with a date!).

Confirms why I never buy second-hand off the trade! Buying a car is about the getting a good vehicle, at a good price and about enjoying the 'experience' (for me, at least!).

Anyone got a P1 Chilli Red for sale? ;)