Sign in to follow this  
Hayles

Corolla T Sport Mats

Parts-King

Can you please give me some info on getting CTS mats. Did send you a PM but not sure if you got it???

Price, delivery times etc would be helpful - thanks

:D

Hi Hayles

I did reply but I get so many PM's I delete them after a week or so, will let you know what the price was on Monday, just over £54 springs to mind, delivered, but I will let you know, a couple of days for delivery generally

Kingo :thumbsup:

Thanks for the response. Need them quick as poss - currently got some nasty cheap mats in it and looks horrible!!!

Still no info and unfortunately a lost sale - eventually bought them direct from my local Toyota dealership and they cost me £54 so it doesn't appear that anyone on the forum is getting a particularly good deal through parts-king after all on top of never getting responses!

Hi Hayles

Sorry we had a lost sale. The price we quote always includes a discount to TOC members, usually between 10-20%, however we then have to add on carriage, and with mats and boot liners, it is cheaper to send with a courier for £10 rather than the post office, only because of size and weight. So on a £54 set of mats, £10 is carriage, obviously the more you spend, the less the carriage becomes as a proportion of the total

I also have two sent emails in my sent folder, in response to emails you sent to us through our website, if they didnt land with you, I can only apologise, I literally deal with hundreds of PM's and email enquiries off our website, every week, and persoanlly deal with every contact myself. You may have an over zelous spam filter working overtime, we are probably in your spam folder. If you ever need anything in the future, please feel free to use this contact form

Lindop Toyota Contact Form

Kingo :thumbsup:

Still no info and unfortunately a lost sale - eventually bought them direct from my local Toyota dealership and they cost me £54 so it doesn't appear that anyone on the forum is getting a particularly good deal through parts-king after all on top of never getting responses!

that's lindops for you - you should try taking your car there :lol: