Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jts Show Sunday 1st June At Silverstone

jerry phipps

Come on peeps there's still time ;)

Get your names down for a great day out :thumbsup:

jerry!!

count me in,what do I have to-do to get on the stand.

HOOVER :thumbsup:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jerry phipps

• JadeGTI

• ae111sr

• Red Yaris 54

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jerry!!

http://japanesetuningshow.com/index.html

Come on folks...................get your names down

Do the following still want to go? (You all DID say you were interested)

1 - Jerry Phipps CONFIRMED

2 - ae111sr (John Payne)

3 - Red Yaris 54 CONFIRMED

4 - carls sr

5 - Floctu

6 - Norfolk n Chance

7 - PKNY247

8 - mateoenri CONFIRMED

Please confirm on here before Monday.................time is getting short!

Time is pressing.....................please confirm

hi, i just want to confirm that im going, how do i go about the tickets and to get in the line up, do i need special passes?

I will be at the show but im not sure if im going to be driving down in the T-sport

Il come say hello to you all if i see the TOC area though ;)

Jerry,

Back from Florida and no letter from the hospital yet so we might be able to get there after all.

I'll wait until the end of the week and if I still haven't heard from the hospital then I'll phone the organisers and get tickets and a stand pass that way.

John

Jerry,

Back from Florida and no letter from the hospital yet so we might be able to get there after all.

I'll wait until the end of the week and if I still haven't heard from the hospital then I'll phone the organisers and get tickets and a stand pass that way.

John

Excellent mate :thumbsup: Hope you can make it buddy ;)

jerry!!

im probally gunna reach for this one!

Well if you are interested mate download the form on page 1 or you can ring the organizers and get a ticket and club pass like john suggested theres still time :thumbsup:

jerry!!

im probally gunna reach for this one!

Well if you are interested mate download the form on page 1 or you can ring the organizers and get a ticket and club pass like john suggested theres still time :thumbsup:

jerry!!

probally going down with NTF, but if not then yes i will definatly do this! cheers mate!

I am now a definite (hospital told me today that my operation won't happen til October :( )- as long as I can get the tickets and stand pass. The office is closed now so will call again tomorrow.

Anne & me will be down Southampton way celebrating a friends birthday so have a great time and take loads of pic's :thumbsup:

I would like to come with some of my freinds... i have a corolla and my freind has a supra... is it possible to have more information??? thanks

jerry!!

http://japanesetuningshow.com/index.html

Phone the office with your credit card ready :thumbsup:

I am definitely going to this. Will give them a call on Tuesday and see if I can get a booking on the TOC stand.

Looks like it will be awesome with Time Attack and the EDC there too.

Paul.

Hi Everyone

I have spoken to a lady called Abbie from JTS promotions. As time is getting nearer you will now be able to ring her directly on 01775768661 and book directly with her. Have your credit card ready to hand and state the club name and your name and how many passengers will be coming along with you. Driver £10 and passenger £15 :thumbsup: Due to the ever changing numbers of toc's stand she thinks that it will be best that we will collect the tickets on the gate. So far there are at least 7 car's booked to come onto our stand. Abbie Say's that she will be on the gate from 6AM so all you need to do is state your name and club and you will be given the tickets.

There is a possibility that she could send the tickets to your home which will be posted on wednesday, but if you dont receive them. No problem just come along to the show and you will be given them on the gate along with club pass :thumbsup:

Any questions about this please pm me or call Abbie or Keith on the number above :yes:

jerry!!

ooohh... im glad ive seen this!! i may show my face... where abouts is everyone coming from?? im in the west mids! so if were collecting tickets at the gate would it be easier to meet up a short distance away from silverstone first?? :)

ooohh... im glad ive seen this!! i may show my face... where abouts is everyone coming from?? im in the west mids! so if were collecting tickets at the gate would it be easier to meet up a short distance away from silverstone first?? :)

Hi Aimee

Have your already brought your ticket's? You have got to buy your tickets first by calling this number 01775768661. And then your tickets will be ready for you on the gate.

As it get's nearer to the date we will arrange a meet up point :thumbsup:

jerry!!

A little bird has told me that there are at least seven people attending - no idea who most of them are.

Just out of curiousity could you please put your names here if you have applied for / paid for tickets for the TOC stand- it would be nice to know who else will turn up :thumbsup:

1. Jerry Phipps

2. Steve (Red Yaris 54)

3. John Payne (ae111sr)

A little bird has told me that there are at least seven people attending - no idea who most of them are.

Just out of curiousity could you please put your names here if you have applied for / paid for tickets for the TOC stand- it would be nice to know who else will turn up :thumbsup:

1. Jerry Phipps

2. Steve (Red Yaris 54)

3. John Payne (ae111sr)

4. Mark (Yaumeister)

Iam definitely going :thumbsup: not sure if my car is good enough for the stand?

If you have already paid for tickets and not had them sent to you, you pick them up at the gate. You cannot turn up on the day and expect to get onto the TOC stand. Security at Silverstone will prevent you from doing that. They need your name and vehicle registration before they will let you in.

Quote from previous post in this thread:-

"You have got to buy your tickets first by calling this number 01775768661. And then your tickets ( and stand pass) will be ready for you on the gate. "

You have to call this number before 28th MAY and pay for your tickets, don't forget to tell them you want to be on the TOC stand and a stand pass will be waiting for you at the gate with your tickets.

I must be one of the mystery 7.So do I get the tickets from the gate.

Hoover :thumbsup:

Being on the stand is not about having a spectacular car - it's a club thing - everyone is welcome.

Quote from previous post in this thread:-

"You have got to buy your tickets first by calling this number 01775768661. And then your tickets (and stand pass) will be ready for you on the gate. "

You have to call this number before 28th MAY and pay for your tickets, don't forget to tell them you want to be on the TOC stand and a stand pass will be waiting for you at the gate with your tickets.

Iam definitely going :thumbsup: not sure if my car is good enough for the stand?

1. Jerry Phipps

2. Steve (Red Yaris 54)

3. John Payne (ae111sr)

4. Mark (Yaumeister)

5. AE_92(Supercharged corolla gti)

Count me in :thumbsup:

Come on peeps theres still time to get your name down for a good day out :yahoo:

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links