Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lucida Estima Weird Light On

webhead

hi i have just brought a lovly lucida estima 2.2 turbo diesal lovly but i got a strange light

just come on its the warning light next to the 1 that when doors r open comes on its

a yellow car with wat looks like beams of light coming out the rear strange does anyone know wat this is please as im worried :eek:

thanks

hi i have just brought a lovly lucida estima 2.2 turbo diesal lovly but i got a strange light

just come on its the warning light next to the 1 that when doors r open comes on its

a yellow car with wat looks like beams of light coming out the rear strange does anyone know wat this is please as im worried :eek:

thanks

All it means is you have a brake light out! (or tail light)

hi that was a fast reply thanks i will check it out now im not so worried thanks again :thumbsup:

No worries, I had the same light on when i bought my curren. It's in my manual as 'broken wire' but this is just a direct translation from the Japanese for 'Loose connection'.

Hi.

Check your lights. I think you will find it's an indicator for a failed lamp. Dealer PDIs are what they used to be.

Enjoy a great vehicle.

Flyfisherman Hertfordshire :thumbsup:

Err, not being funny but didn't i just say that! ;) :thumbsup:

Just kidding fella, welcome by the way. I take it you also drive a lucida/estima/!Removed!/previa etc etc

um ha ha lol

yes thanks it was a brake light out i got 1 replaced it fixed it for 50 pence not bad

but i also had a front light out the 1s on the bumper but this i had probs with its same as brake but is a 35w with a white top

i couldnt get 1 so i put 1 of the ordinary 1s in it works fine just a tiny bit duller than the other side so i might change that aswell to same bulb ohh and guess wat i was down the car auctions selling my ford probe and my misses managed do scrap the passenger side wheel arch now i got to find some paint lol :group-cuddles: widh me luck i could kill her

um ha ha lol

yes thanks it was a brake light out i got 1 replaced it fixed it for 50 pence not bad

but i also had a front light out the 1s on the bumper but this i had probs with its same as brake but is a 35w with a white top

i couldnt get 1 so i put 1 of the ordinary 1s in it works fine just a tiny bit duller than the other side so i might change that aswell to same bulb ohh and guess wat i was down the car auctions selling my ford probe and my misses managed do scrap the passenger side wheel arch now i got to find some paint lol :group-cuddles: widh me luck i could kill her

Yeah, good luck mate, go easy on her it's Christmas :D

• 4 months later...