Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4 Door Mr2

JappyBeast

Well it's different ;)

jerry!!

as old as the hills .....

well yes... its an mr2 so no doubt it is as old as the hills. The point is?

talking of hills and more importantly hill-billys.....altuningtokyoautosalon0lw5.jpg

talking of hills and more importantly

....where the engine is :huh:

lol that 2 kinda .... attractive.... sorta.... nice..... shame on me :D

as old as the hills .....

well yes... its an mr2 so no doubt it is as old as the hills. The point is?

exactly the point i made, can you not understand that? :rolleyes:

ah it was one of 2 things but i'm glad you clarified that you just wanted to tell everyone in a round about way you've seen it before :) a valuable piece of input indeed :thumbsup:

The alternative was a display of egocentric personality.... but you appear to have ruled this out in this thread ... not in the other though funnily enough :thumbsup:

ah it was one of 2 things but i'm glad you clarified that you just wanted to tell everyone in a round about way you've seen it before :) a valuable piece of input indeed :thumbsup:

The alternative was a display of egocentric personality.... but you appear to have ruled this out in this thread ... not in the other though funnily enough :thumbsup:

blah blah ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

ask stupid questions, get stupid replies

I actually believe this to be a covering up of your own egocentric failure to comprehend that other people do not have the same perceptions as yourself... if you mean questions about your linguistic representation are inherently stupid, because the person that initially made the pointless remark(yourself) is stupid then gogo im all for that way of thinking :) and btw.... I don't expect intelligent replies from stupid people so it all fits nicely dunnit :D

but pls reply with something similar to yada yada yada pwhtt whateva (aka I dont care but I still HAD to reply)

I actually believe this to be a covering up of your own egocentric failure to comprehend that other people do not have the same perceptions as yourself... if you mean questions about your linguistic representation are inherently stupid, because the person that initially made the pointless remark(yourself) is stupid then gogo im all for that way of thinking :) and btw.... I don't expect intelligent replies from stupid people so it all fits nicely dunnit :D

but pls reply with something similar to yada yada yada pwhtt whateva (aka I dont care but I still HAD to reply)

wow you really are a bit of a !Removed! arnt you?

you pointed out my reply and asked a really dumb question regarding what was my point, it was damn obvious what my point was, is that really hard for your little brain to comprehend? :unsure:

maybe you should think about your replys, being just for the sake of HAVING to reply :rolleyes:

thank you for missing the points :thumbsup:

you didnt make any points, so none were missed, but you have just proved the last statement on my last post ;)

which was already proven by yourself... and btw the point was that your post was pointless... and it was.

I guess i gave you the benefit of the doubt and posted implicit messages, thereby trying to communicate with someone intelligent(look it up clever people prefer implicit messages). You proved me wrong that I should think that way, so I'll use explicit messages in future :) (stupid people appreciate these ;) ).

Please feel free to consider my subtle use of the language.... ;)

which was already proven by yourself... and btw the point was that your post was pointless... and it was.

I guess i gave you the benefit of the doubt and posted implicit messages, thereby trying to communicate with someone intelligent(look it up clever people prefer implicit messages). You proved me wrong that I should think that way, so I'll use explicit messages in future :) (stupid people appreciate these ;) ).

Please feel free to consider my subtle use of the language.... ;)

dont try and out do yourself, because you are very close to doing that by 'trying' to act inteligent.

plus you really are making yourself look a little daft while in the process

as i said earlier, get over it ;)

To get this thread back on topic.

Does this thing really exist or might it be a photoshop?

I imagine it's in America if it does exist - surely nobody on this side of the Atlantic would ruin an MR2 in this way. Has anyone seen it in the metal, or know anything more about it?

Lads i just tripped on some toys that one of you threw out of your pram...... not saying who or why, but i did stub my toe.

nice use of language, your wife must be happy you being such a proven cunning linguist :P :P :P

and please dont start at me im just trying to lighten the thread B)

yeah u guys are right ... I have stopped tryin to prove that if you bang your head in a brick long enough it'll turn into a door

[oh and here is another image of that sh1tewagon

so i guess it was real, showed up at the VEGAS modified car show which would make sense being rather tasteless

cimg0350ux6.jpg

467965282_46d6660c75.jpg

wherever you found that does it show the back interior? curious to see if those doors actually lead somewhere other than the engine bay lol

wherever you found that does it show the back interior? curious to see if those doors actually lead somewhere other than the engine bay lol

there are quite a few images on google and it looks to have bucket seats front and back, a typical AMERICANO stretch jon to create possibly the worlds first CHAV limo...........would look really lovely with a nice burberry interior....

and its an N/A!! less power to weight than Vanessa Phelps

astounded there are 4 seats in it..... a car for small people

yeah i guess it would although MY DAD just bought a C63AMG and there is NO room in the back of it......

550+ BHP though!

yeah i guess it would although MY DAD just bought a C63AMG and there is NO room in the back of it......

550+ BHP though!

nice :)

I always said the boot was where extra 'passengers' (breathing or not no mind :lol: )would be going in my 2.