Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Car Should I Buy?

Yarisboy

You should at least have a look at the Paseo :yes:

You might be pleasantly surprised, though they do take a bit of work to get the best outta them in my humble opinion ;)

Misc gallery pic

I know the spoilers not to everyones taste but I like it :P

Must get some new pics, cos done odds and ends since this one. Happy car huntin :thumbsup:

ok... swinging back towards a glanza now.... boyracer? very. :unsure:

But I have NEVER seen one within 30 miles of where I live, it'd be the rarest thing since ... well it'd be rare.

would certainly embarass a few saxo's with it too :lol:

I dunno..... could do with some more info on them if anyone has any they'd like to divulge? :thumbsup:

I know that roadtax is low cos it's a small engine, the turbo makes for easy tuning, the mpg is good cos of small engine...

but what about insurance group, and things like handling etc...

try www.toyotaownersclub.com most of the starlet gt/ glanza owners are there! loads of ppl that know there stuff there!

it'd be a good change from the yaris, same sort of size so you wouldn't need to get used to it etc!

good luck!

Whats wrong with a second hand Corolla, get the right shape and engine and you get the best of both worlds, quality, speed, scope for mods, efficiency, good for long runs, but also good for a quick blast, excellent handling, those little pockets behind the front seats to hide sweets in(and other stuff), individuality, a feeling of supremacy in the car park (okay...sometimes), reasonable cheap to run, loads a leg room, loadsa room full stop

And they have this bizzare habbit of growing on you!!!

I love my motor :yes:

isnt it MR2 crash season though jimlad?

id go with one of the celicas - if you can afford the insurance

if not you can always go for a Paseo - they're pretty quick, rare & decent on insurance.

J

drive like a granny at this time of year and it's fine.. lol.

Nah... well my motor's been fine since I got some decent tyres on it.

that's what it's all about with rwd cars, got to have top tyres on them!

400quid everytime i need new tyres though... :unsure::huh: hmmm, maybe in a few years!

If you want to be Uber-cool... get a Sera :drool: wont be too bad on insurance, and those doors :drool:

Do they have a back seat? thinking of that, is anyone selling one??? :D

that's what it's all about with rwd cars, got to have top tyres on them!

400quid everytime i need new tyres though... :unsure::huh: hmmm, maybe in a few years!

just bought 4x toyo proxies 195/50/15's for £120 the lot :)

• 4 weeks later...
If you want to be Uber-cool... get a Sera :drool: wont be too bad on insurance, and those doors :drool:

Do they have a back seat? thinking of that, is anyone selling one??? :D

They do have two small back seats - bit cramped headroom wise if you're tall...

I've got one for sale - bit modded though...

yea the sera is a little bad boy :thumbsup:

what's the insurance grouping like on those? Not the turbo version 'cos that would be silly (i imagine?)

cheers

sam

Sera is usually around group 11, but some insurance groups put on a Japanese Import premium ranging from 0% to 200%

Turbo version never made by Japan. I built mine myself.

Get an E36 318is coupe bimmer! Gets your RWD experience up, not thirsty at all and kaboom proof engine. Its in your budget too. It was what I owned When I was 19. Insurance is only group 11 on the 4dr which is still a slick lookin car if tastefully modded (ie big fat 18" BBS RCIIs with 40mm drop mmMMMmm!) Plus theyve hit thier depreciation limit atm so good resale factor to boot! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links