Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spain Is Here

makiavelikus

hola,

I live on Spains Costa Brava, we've got so close a mityc road where took place so many times astonishing performances of carlos sainz and tommy makkinen during the "rally of catalunya" driving the legendary car we own(¿or do they own ourselves?).

Well, I've got myself couple of months ago a (here it goes all the line) TOYOTA CELICA 2.OLTRS 16V DOHC TURBO 4WD GTFOUR ALLTRAC ST185 3SGTE 93'S "CARLOS SAINZ" LIMITED EDITION, ¡!Removed! hell! it's worse than having to spell my complete name on english.

Aparently the car it was in very good condition (100k miles), but as long we've working on it things have turned a bit different, put this toghether with the meticulous manners of my mechanich (it's a perfectionist bast...) and my own motorhead search for happiness, boil it 2 or 3 months and one night you will have like my self a nightmare where the very day the boy it's ready to run you go to the petrol station to fill up and start enjoing, and you dicover that ALL THE PETROL OF THE WORLD IS FINISH, END, KAPUT, SE JODIO. It was so hard, i woke up sweding.

I'll be around asking a lot of mechanical stuff (i know nothing), and if you ever want to came to Spain on holydays (or forever) i'll be glad to answer any questions.

Hasta la Vista

Welcome to TOC makiavelikus

Great car you have; it's one of my all time favourites. Unfortunately I had to sell mine as I just wasn't using it enough, and the cost of maintaining it was a bit high as I never had the time to do the work myself. But I'm pleased to have owned one, even if it was just for a few years.

Post some pics of your C/S when you have time.

thank's for welcome

i'm really willing to have the picks, but in this very moment they should be like about 70 to show all the car becausse there are right now all those pieces of it spreaded around on my mechanics place, but i swear it's a red beautyfull piece of sharky beast

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links