Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T180 Poor Mpg, Performance And Road Noise

VaughanR

Somewhat to my surprise, and after some careful driving (25-mile journeys at about an indicated 60 - 70 mph with plenty of anticipation) I got 53 mpg on my last tankful, brim-to-brim and immediately after a service.

Somewhat to my surprise, and after some careful driving (25-mile journeys at about an indicated 60 - 70 mph with plenty of anticipation) I got 53 mpg on my last tankful, brim-to-brim and immediately after a service.

We have cracked up Groovy! I have found ways of pressing the pedal without pressing it! and have been getting around 44-45! BUT If I drive the wifes 330 like that it gets the same :(

• 2 weeks later...

Still think Toyota have a nerve, It does not do "what it says on the tin" and with depreciation you have to have a big piggy bank to get rid of it ! Still averaging only 34 - 35 MPG. My Jag averaged 40 . Last Toyota I am getting.

To be fair, there is nothing wrong with the car, its just that 180 engine that sucks, I'll stick with my 2.0 and be happy with the mpg.

To be fair, there is nothing wrong with the car, its just that 180 engine that sucks, I'll stick with my 2.0 and be happy with the mpg.

Nice bass.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links