Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

British Drift Championships!

Hou

bdc.jpg

http://www.britishdriftchampionship.com/

This includes driver profiles, event details, more on how drifting is scored and so on.

The BDC is aimed for drivers who want to drive in competitions, they want to learn the craft in a friendly drifter based championship.

The drivers are ultimately aimed to progress to the EDC which means they have to drive to the highest of standards.

There is serious competition due to the amount of entries, only half of the Pro class will get through to the finals so they are going to driver the !Removed! off!

I am going to this along with Calisto and possibly Boro. I believe moster matt is taking part in this with his lexus drift car!

Any one else wanting to join us?

Went to a drift meet there a couple of weekends ago - Good stuff ( a bit on the cold side though )

I'd recommend it if anyone fancies going

Do you know if it's a late one Hou? I'm playing Golf in Leeds that afternoon, but if it's going to be an evening event like last time then I'll definitely see you in there ,

Looks like I am being dragged along to this event :P

The last drift session was amazing, I throughly enjoyed myself. Bit flucking cold, but this time I will be prepared!!!!!thermos flask and nibbles at the ready! :lol:

Do you think we could stand at the top of the hill on the bend for a better observasion point -_- ? My neck wouldn't stretch far enough round peeps to see what was happening on that corner! :(

Just a thought!!!! :bye:

Yeah can do although up that top end ypu miss out on the closeness of the small tight corners which are the harders ones. No harm in trying though hun!

I think we will be more prepared too but how long I can keep my eyes open after a grueling game of rugby Im not sure!

Well, what with you playing rugby and Rich playing golf, you are both going to be shattered and possibly sweaty and smelly, cant wait !!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links