Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Know It's Not A Toyota

Bibbs

Looks like the New Bat Mobile :lol:

batman.jpg

Holy carbon fibre and vents batman!

its FUGLY!!!!

dont all menacing super cars?

you would not expect a nightclub bouncer to be good looking do you? All tough people are ugly :lol::lol::lol:

I would not want it to look like a ford focus!

Ugly, menacing = swallow hard!

yes and no.

ASton martin V8 V600.

that looks HARD. looks like its gonan bite you leg of it you walk too close... yet its also beautifull.

as with: Dodge viper RT/10, GT500 mustang ("elanor") etc etc...

to me that looks like it was designed by MAX Flower.

and its a called TreVoR, and will probably break down more then my ford probe (thats lots)

Charlie..........How the :censor: can you say its ugly, you own a Lada and Probe :P :D

I think its gorgeous, when thats coming towards you, least you'll know what it is, unlike most modern cars/supercars.

Mind you, i am a retired bouncer so perhaps that says something :eek:

its FUGLY!!!!

I second that emotion, MG SV xPower, I dont give a toss if the dials, indicators, etc dont work, I want one and I'm one of those MG haters normally.

I WANT ONE :drool::drool::drool:

Im with leeky on this paint it black and we have the new bat mobile!!!!!

look at the back of it!!!!!!! I f :censor: LOVE IT

9-1316.jpg

I've never liked TVR.

I guess it's because i'm not yet 60 years old and I still wear my trouser waist band around my waist and not up to my armpits.

IMO that one is by far the ugliest TVR I have ever seen :fishyface:

I'm a big TVR fan....

This one is based on the 350C, and is a similar approach to the Tuscan R, very lightweight,high power version designed for the GT championship...

Not sure of the specs, but consider this, the Tuscan R costs about 70 grand, with a 0-60 of 3.4 secs and top wack of over 200mph...

I'm a big TVR fan....

This one is based on the 350C, and is a similar approach to the Tuscan R, very lightweight,high power version designed for the GT championship...

Not sure of the specs, but consider this, the Tuscan R costs about 70 grand, with a 0-60 of 3.4 secs and top wack of over 200mph...

I see where you're coming from, but I think I'd rather have the Honda NSX at that price. Not quite as nippy :P but I'm sure it's just a little bit quicker than my Avensis :lol:

I like it cause it's ugly .. I'm fed up with every car coming out looking like a buble car Micra ..

It comes with vents galore, plenty of carbon fibre on the inside and a 400bhp version of TVR's straight six. Price will be a smidgen under £50K.

I now smell of s*x wee ..

9-1324.jpg

and a nice side exit exhaust .. and check out those rims ..

This is the £49,995 TVR Sagaris which is the latest variation on a theme started with the Tamora and its coupé equivalent, the T350. The gill-like air intakes and outlets at the front and on top of the wings are evidence of aerodynamic developments learnt from racing.

The Sagaris is primarily a road car and uses TVR’s own 400bhp 4 litre six-cylinder engine. In acknowledgment of some owners being likely to take to the track, the car’s roof has a blister on the right-hand side that can accommodate a crash helmet.

The body is made from a new kind of plastic composite that saves 150lb, so together with the 50bhp increase in power, the Sagaris should be significantly quicker than the T350 — and that does 0-60mph in less than 4.5sec.

If this isn’t fast enough for you, TVR has also announced a £79,995 road-going version — named Typhon — of its T440R Le Mans racing car, with a 500bhp supercharged engine.

I've got a fiver .. anyone know a 16,000 to 1 shot horse, which is *guarenteed* to win?