Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lucida Wheel Studs

darryl

Does anyone know where i can obtain a set of new wheel studs for my lucida, as 3 of mine have just dethreaded , i guess as a result of them being over tightened by air gun .

Does anyone know where i can obtain a set of new wheel studs for my lucida, as 3 of mine have just dethreaded , i guess as a result of them being over tightened by air gun .

I think i have found some that may fit Via eBay , just got to wait and see when they turn up.

• 2 weeks later...

I think i have found some that may fit Via eBay , just got to wait and see when they turn up.

If not I have some but you can buy them from toyota direct there not cheap though

If not I have some but you can buy them from toyota direct there not cheap though

The ones i got from eBay did not fit, the thread and the pitch was fine but the spline spacing was different (but they were for a corolla) i thought they might fit. I ordered 5 from Toyota £3 each , they needed the chassis/frame number to identify the correct part. They should arrive in 2 days.

Thanks for your help.

Daz

• 4 weeks later...

The ones i got from eBay did not fit, the thread and the pitch was fine but the spline spacing was different (but they were for a corolla) i thought they might fit. I ordered 5 from Toyota £3 each , they needed the chassis/frame number to identify the correct part. They should arrive in 2 days.

Thanks for your help.

Daz

While i was buying the studs from a Toyota main dealer, i thought i might as well get a new set of wheel nuts. I was qouted £35 for 5 std nuts, not the type for alloys, just plain old wheel nuts. I asked him to check the price again as it was only £3 for a stud , "he said the price was correct". so i just took the studs and left.

I ended up getting 5 new chrome wheel nuts from eBay for 99p each.

I can't see why the nuts are so expensive when the studs had to be specialy ordered in for me and are about 5 times the size of a wheel nut and only cost £15 for 5 .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links