Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Workshop Manual

nrgizerbunny

Finally got myself a workshop manual for the corolla that is for the T sport, it actually covers all the petrol and most of the diesels so well chuffed!

Even got a diagram for the infamous steering wheel controls!

Finally got myself a workshop manual for the corolla that is for the T sport, it actually covers all the petrol and most of the diesels so well chuffed!

Even got a diagram for the infamous steering wheel controls!

Cool

Who makes it? Where can you get it?

Its a toyota factory manual, the one they give to their techs. got it on cd.

How would i go about getting it? Handy thing to have. Is it like the tis manuals you see with other makes?

just been using it today, it is comprehensive but the navigation system takes a bit of getting used to!

bunny, you wouldn't mind telling us where we can also get hold of one would you ?

• 4 weeks later...

Are we talking about the official Toyota repair manual in pdf format? There was a thread about how to download this off the net a while back. I've got a copy if anyone wants it. AFAIK it was (and still is) free to download.

when i was looking for some torque settings "sonic" helped me out which was much appreciated :thumbsup: he had bought the book style manual off toyota - cost €400 :eek:

• 4 weeks later...
when i was looking for some torque settings "sonic" helped me out which was much appreciated :thumbsup: he had bought the book style manual off toyota - cost €400 :eek:

my pleasure mate...there are toyota offical repair manuals... a two volume set...almost 3000 pages.....plus the repair manual for mechanics...about 200 pages...the C64 Manual transaxle repair manual..about another 200 pages...the electrical wiring diagram supplement...about 420 pages...and some more....

there is a lot to learn about the cts....and the 2zz-ge....some stuff is really...well different.....a friend of mine and myself changed a crank in one a couple of weeks back and re-assembling the engine i found out that some stuff is well, interesting to say the least....especially the timing aspect (and timing 'marks' on respective pulleys) i.m.h.o :)

Nice one mate!

So how long will it to scan all the pages and put them up here for all us lovely T Sporters to read lol :P

Nice one mate!

So how long will it to scan all the pages and put them up here for all us lovely T Sporters to read lol :P

Nice one mate!

Nice one mate!

:D a very long time i would guess, scanning as well as behind bars :D

i managed to buy the stuff off toyota locally because, guess what.....

there is only one TS on the island of Malta (mine) ....at least thats my impression (there may be another one on our sister island, but I am not too sure about that either)

....which makes local team meets always a 100% success :D

my pleasure mate...there are toyota offical repair manuals... a two volume set...almost 3000 pages.....plus the repair manual for mechanics...about 200 pages...the C64 Manual transaxle repair manual..about another 200 pages...the electrical wiring diagram supplement...about 420 pages...and some more....

there is a lot to learn about the cts....and the 2zz-ge....some stuff is really...well different.....a friend of mine and myself changed a crank in one a couple of weeks back and re-assembling the engine i found out that some stuff is well, interesting to say the least....especially the timing aspect (and timing 'marks' on respective pulleys) i.m.h.o :)

alright Godwin -you not been on for a while, hope all is well. how come you've been rebuilding the 2zz?

Mike

alright Godwin -you not been on for a while, hope all is well. how come you've been rebuilding the 2zz?

Mike

all fine this end Mike thanks, hope this message finds you well as well.......Jap Celica imported to the UK and subsequently locally bought (Malta)... 2 folks drove it (tried) from the UK to Italy/Sicily/Malta......no oil.....crank gone (thankfully only).....it sat at my friend's garage for some time ...new crank...engine re-assembled (not actually rebuilt) with new crank....

just downloaded that manual, its not a European manual, its an american one unless i've gotten confused

• 13 years later...
On 4/27/2008 at 6:57 PM, Fmrl said:

Are we talking about the official Toyota repair manual in pdf format? There was a thread about how to download this off the net a while back. I've got a copy if anyone wants it. AFAIK it was (and still is) free to download.

Hi, I'm looking for this manual. Will you be able to help me? I know it's too long. 

• 4 months later...

Find Any Manual .....Total Rippoff. they carry on taking money out of your account, i paid for my manual 3 times before i noticed. i looked at there reviews, and its full of poepie who have been Robbed like me. just top it of it was the wrong model...... ive had my long awaited corolla 06 ts compresser for 2 days now. next i need a works manual, that includes the s/charger, mine keeps blowing fuse's. any pointers greatly appreciated,

You will not find a manual to cover the corolla compressor as it's a limited production run

you may find something on the official Toyota portal, what is 4 euros an hour plus vat

http://www.toyota-tech.eu

FYI the OP Nrgizerbunny left some years ago deleting much of his very helpful content after a series of problems within the forum.

However just noticed his profile is stil active and he did make an appearance in 2019, so perhaps he might still be able to supply some valuable info for us old pre 2007 Corolla owners .....