Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi All Another Newby On Board!

cbv8

Hi All,

Can i just say a big HELLO to you all i have just (a week ago) bought my first L/C and love its a 1996 Colorado gx 98k miles black over grey lovely :) I am about to do the cambelt as although car has a little history it has no evidence that the c.belt has been done so better to be safe than broken as it were i am also going to fit a seperate autobox cooler due to the stories of water getting into the box via rad cooler :unsure: I am at the moment removing the rotton centre exhaust box and replacing with a straight through jobby to free a little more power and grunt i hope watch this i will be picking all your knowledgables brains out there very soon ;)

Hi All,

Can i just say a big HELLO to you all i have just (a week ago) bought my first L/C and love its a 1996 Colorado gx 98k miles black over grey lovely :) I am about to do the cambelt as although car has a little history it has no evidence that the c.belt has been done so better to be safe than broken as it were i am also going to fit a seperate autobox cooler due to the stories of water getting into the box via rad cooler :unsure: I am at the moment removing the rotton centre exhaust box and replacing with a straight through jobby to free a little more power and grunt i hope watch this i will be picking all your knowledgables brains out there very soon ;)

Welcome cbv8.... you will find this forum a wealth of information so I hope you enjoy it.

You might also want to check out this site for the LC

• 1 month later...
Hi Steve,

Thanks for the welcome am on that site aswell the more the merrier i say ;)

Hi All,

Well i finally fitted my straight through exhaust (ignore my claggy welding) it was done in situ and is only really a pattern for things to come i must say it sounds like a V8 now dream on :rolleyes: Well it does sound much better than before a deep rumbling heavy sound and much quieter at speed with no droning i leave that to the missus :P all in all i,m happy with the results ;)

post-33495-1210154942_thumb.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links