Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Air/fuel

brad

this has probly been askd b4 but i just bought a air/fuel autometer guage just wonderin where the 02 sensor is on the 4th gens as i cant see it but it has to be there somewhere if neone has a book and can fotocopy it that would be mad or just a foto or good description thanks

just check around the exhaust manifold you shouldnt miss it its the only thing with wires on in the exhaust

just incase ne of yous wanna put this guage in.

the o2 sensor is pretty much smak bang underneath ur inlet manifold.. it has 4 wires comin out of it 2 black a white and a blue... bout 10cm's above the sensore theres a clip.. its a real (censored) to get undone.. splice the blue wire(signal wire)

join the (usualy purple wire) that comes from ur guage to that.. plug the clip back in.. and it works..

ive found that most ppl use some sought of tubing to cover the wires from guage to dash.. i used fly screen :censor: that holds the actual mesh in the frame.. put ur wires in there push it into the gaps and all is hidden