Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Starlet/paseo White Dials

Barnsley-SR

Hi all

I was looking at a Paseo at a local toyota dealership the other day and noticed it had white dials and looking at them, they looked IDENTICAL to my dials in the Starlet SR.....

Now, my question is, would they fit? :ph34r: :D

From the pics I've seen of Starlet dials they do look almost identical, only problem being that the Paseo has them as standard so they might be expensive to source.

just get a second hand complete set of dials, prob set u back £30 from a scrap yard, put a post up a few months back of a scrap yard with a paseo in, cant remember where it is now

put a post up a few months back of a scrap yard with a paseo in, cant remember where it is now

Don't remember that, will be lost now after the site crash.

Was it on-line? Was it a write off & did you grab any bits from it?

Good find. :thumbsup: Shame that last one's in Scotland, loads of carrige costs I'd guess.

Looks like someone got fed up with not being able to take passengers in the back & smashed the rear window! :lol:

C293563.JPG

• 1 month later...

These aren´t the same as the Starlet gauges . The starlet ep91 has the same gauges as the paseo´s but don´t know what gen--> 1th gen or 2nd gen paseo´s

Wich dails should be the same then ?

It's the 2Gen - like mine.

Paseo one's are the same as the one in the pic except I think this is a Glanza with the boost lights in the rev counter? Seo's obviously don't have that - I can take a pic of mine if anyone wants.

post-47-1076505516.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links