Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Koni Sport

Nikke

ive got em

its up to you haow hard they are cos theyre adjustable

they co slightly softer than the original suspension and up to enough to slip a disc in ya back

:thumbsup:

I'm well pleased with them on my Corolla and that's with a lot of extra weight up front as well. The can adjust the rebound but not the bounce.

maybe you guys can give an advise along these lines:

i had lowered my yaris verso bei 30 mm and was very happy with the result, but now i have put back in the original springs because of optical reasons (since i put larger tyres on the car looks more harmonious this way) . since the car is quite high, i feel it tends to lean too much on one side in curves.

do you believe this could be helped with the konis? or are there other shocks that you could recommend? singletube ones? I have not come across anything so far. I do not mind a more sporty behavior, i just would not like to hop around, if you know what i mean... :)

thanks,

andy

Posted by AndyME on Dec 17 2003, 10:51 PM

i feel it tends to lean too much on one side in curves.

...do you believe this could be helped with the konis? I do not mind a more sporty behavior, i just would not like to hop around, if you know what i mean...

If I understand you correctly you are trying to minimize body roll when taking corners. Right? :huh:

Well... :hokus-pokus:

Putting back the 30mm lowering springs would reduce roll by a considerable amount. As for the hopping around, a set of performance shocks would help there. (i.e: Koni's)

Without putting the lowering springs back on your only other option to decrease roll might be a sway bar. The only aftermarket sway bar for the Yaris that I know of is one made by Whiteline. It's a heavy duty rear sway bar. 22mms thick. Check on Whiteline's site whether it fits the Verso or not.

Whiteline

Hope I've been of some help....

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links