Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Many Compressor Owners Are On Here?

Danny_TTE_compressor

i think in right in saying there were 250 compressors made, so im wondering how many of us compressor owners have made our way on to here?

and as a sad little fact, whats gunna be the average age? seeing as thought the corolla is second only to the Nissan Micra in the 'owned by an oldie' league.

Think I asked this question some time ago, and we got to 15 16??? I have to remove myself from the list as I sold up last weekend and picked up a CTR!!

Sorry but.. depreceation (is that a word?) Fuel consumption.. wooly gearchange/clutch/accelerator/handling... The CTR is far far better.

I am sure there will be a number of Comps available at a reasonable price sonner rather than later, so for anyone interested, and can afford 26mpg......

Good luck, I will hang around for a while..

SAW 2 TYPE RS ON SAME ROAD TODAY....COMMON...IV NEVER SEEN A COMPRESSOR IN REAL. UP TIL NOW APARTS FROM IN PICTURES

TTE made 604 Compressors only 250 for UK..

Anyway im 19 and bought my Corolla last year :)

Many owners are talking about bad fuel consumption... what do you expect when you own a supercharged car ????? :bangin:

compressor owner here too

06 silver steel

One here, I'm 28 (nearly an oldie)

Another here.. and there is a teacher at my kids school with one too.

If 28 is nearly an oldie.. I must be due to die quite soon :!Removed!:

• 3 weeks later...

Heres another one.......Mine! :laughing:

DSC00056.jpg

Saying that, I work for a mazda/saab/lotus & morgan dealer and we have now had 2 compressors traded in!

Mine (the black one) was traded in for a lotus elise and the service advisor's (the grey one) was traded for a mazda2! :eek:

I'm 22 and the service advisor is 21

Heres our cars together:

DSC00108.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

The only differences we have is that I have a tte compressor on the front grill and have super sticky yoko parada spec 2 tyres

I saw one in Wrexham a few months back, i thought i was seeing things as i didnt know they existed at the time.