Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tein S-tech Lowering Springs For Ncp13 Model

shazab

Hi I was thinking of purchasing a set of these springs however was a bit put off due to the fact that they only lower the rear 15mm and the front 30mm. I would like the rear of the car slightly lower as i think it sits to far up. Any ideas on a set of springs that would give a better drop with the same qaulity as teins?

The teins lower 35mm at front and 38mm on back! Thats what i have on mine bud with koni shocks!

The teins lower 35mm at front and 38mm on back! Thats what i have on mine bud with koni shocks!

Thats what i thot but they lower 35mm at front and 38mm on back for ncp10 models such as yours, however for my model ncp13 i found that it only will lower 30mm front and 15mm rear. So dont know if they are worth getting as 15mm rear drop aint that much dont you think?

give envy performance a ring and get the springs from them, tell them about this and they'll sort you out with the right ones.

Make sure you speak to kevin

ooo yeah forgot about model differences! Sorry bud, yeah give envy a call, they know there stuff!

yea think that would be the best bet thanks guys i mite just stick wid front and rear struts for now see how it goes. armoredfist2002 just wanted to know where did you get your window visors from? Much appreciated

I have adjustable height tein on mine with 16" wheels and i've got it sitting pretty low but it can still go alot lower if i need it to.

Spoke to envy and found that the ncp 13 models are already factory lowered and therefore the tien springs only drop 15mm rear and 30mm front. Was told to consider rsr springs but 6weeks wait so think i will just stick with the normal ones and should have my struts on by weekend so see how they go. Just out of intrest how good are the rsr springs?

I have adjustable height tein on mine with 16" wheels and i've got it sitting pretty low but it can still go alot lower if i need it to.

Looks good how much was the tein kit? And i like the leather seats were they from factory?

I can't remember how much the tein kit was. i got it through envy about a year ago i think.

Yes the seats were done through toyota, but toyota dont list an option for leather seats in the yaris, but the toyota garage i got the car from said they could do full leather for me (front seats, back seats and door panels) through a local company and still class it as an optional extra so that it gets covered by a full toyota waranty

Looks good how much was the tein kit? And i like the leather seats were they from factory?

I can't remember how much the tein kit was. i got it through envy about a year ago i think.

Yes the seats were done through toyota, but toyota dont list an option for leather seats in the yaris, but the toyota garage i got the car from said they could do full leather for me (front seats, back seats and door panels) through a local company and still class it as an optional extra so that it gets covered by a full toyota waranty

Looks very unique only seen that look in the corrolla t sports. Nice looking car I was after a red one myself as i had a blue one and crashed it but got a thunder grey one now :lol:

Yep its been a really good car ive had it now 4 and a half years and i have only had a couple of minor problems which toyota fixed right away great customer after service. Very reliable wee car

• 4 months later...

Hey guys,

Just want to know, what is the difference between the NCP-10, and NCP-13? Is that the difference between standard and t-sport models?

Im looking to purchase some lowering springs, and im not having any luck finding some for my colour collection :P I am looking to get teins, but not sure because they are quite expensive compared to the rest?

Any advice please?

thanks in advance!

Hyn