Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Blitz Induction Kit!!!!!!

John Barlow

Hi Peeps,

Been speaking to the lads at Fensport and they tell me there will be a Blitz Induction Kit available soon for the T-sport!!! As I'm sure most of you are aware, Blitz are a top Japanese tuner so this bit of kit should be worth the wait. Can't wait.................................................

Blitz do some superb pieces of kit, would be very interested in hearing from you T owners what difference you get from the induction, would like to compare sounds as well :)

Am sure it would add a lot of giggleability to the car :

I have been waiting about 4months for Samco to deliver a small pipe so FenSport can fit my Blitz Induction Kit on my T-Sport !!!!:(

interesting... US owners have been waiting for 2 years for induction kit for their Celica GTS's (zze123 engine)... It would be cool if something finally happens, although the price will be high for sure - since ZZE123 already is high strain engine - i would suppose that few things will need to be modded as well, to reinforce the engine...

I would not expect anything under 3k-4k Euro... and for me...thats a little bit too much, at least right now

Hi JB / tdplc

as a keen but complete novice to mods and upgrades can you plz give a very simple explanation to the benefits of the HKS induction kit, and whats involved in fitting it,,,, I'm sure rhaines will add a very technical reply as well lol

Hi Jake,

Put simply, the job of an induction kit is to force feed more cold air into the engine. This in turn enables better combustion which gives more power and a better throttle response!!! (Plus the sound will be unbeleivable!!!!!) I've spoken to the chap at TDIplc and he tells me its a straight swap for the original air box. This is simple to remove, so it should not be too difficult to fit. When I get more info I'll let you know. Cheers:D

As techincal as induction kits get.....

There are a number of kits available all with their own + & - negative points but as John stated all it does is force more air into the engine.

Very simple to swap and install, I'm one of the most untechnical people here when it comes to doing anything ("What does a screw do again ?") but Induction kits are very, very easy to install as long as the kit is designed for that car, can get a bit tricky mounting and connecting it otherwise.....

If you want an easy mod to do which you can do yourself, and hear the difference..... enough said....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links