Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Decals

sheathy

Dear All,

I was just wondering if anyone has tried customising their Aygos with any type of paint job / vinyls designs? If so, could you post pictures or let me know where some images may already be uploaded? Would be really interested to see what you have done for ideas.....

Also, does anyone have a recommended supplier for something like this?

Thanks,

Paul

There is the Aygo Art that is available from Toyota - 4 funky designs to choose from, personally I think they only suit black cars tho, plus they are not particularly cheap. There should be some info in one of the pinned topics.

one example

CLICKY

I have done a few minor things T Badge horns, club stickers, I think viper strips are a bit done and had now, I fancy a Herbie 50 on mine tho.. :lol:

I have my own small Vinyl cutter so can cut pretty much anything you want logo wise etc!

Thanks for your help on this guys. Think the stuff you guys have is pretty cool!!

I couldn't see the other 3 designs by Toyota - does anyone happen to have them?

BTW Herbie 50 sounds really really cool!!! Haven't seen anything like that around either?

I had originally wanted to put red horizontal stripes down the sides of the Aygo to look like the A-Team Van :)

"I pity tha fool"

Well there are some awesome ones on that Polish site - bet you can't get them over here.

Kind of fancy the moon and stars although not sure how it would look on an Aygo Blue and there is no way I want another black car - lovely when clean just a bit of a pain keeping it that way!

Well there are some awesome ones on that Polish site - bet you can't get them over here.

Kind of fancy the moon and stars although not sure how it would look on an Aygo Blue and there is no way I want another black car - lovely when clean just a bit of a pain keeping it that way!

What about Sun & Clouds on an Aygo Blue. Well cheerfull. Might even try squeezing a rainbow into the design

oooh! blue and yellow look well cool together! :)

I want to get some signwriting done on mine to advertise my new business.

Just a couple of rows of text, nothing fancy. I'm going to put it on the bonnet, sides and rear although I'm not exactly sure where yet.

I think the aygo is perfect for advertising, it's size and looks naturally attract attention and the small, efficient and agile image is perfect for my business.

I doubt this counts but I have decals in my back window.

12299414a7014063357l.jpg

I'm planning on some black side striping on my Black Aygo...

But I'm still working on the design...

I want to get some signwriting done on mine to advertise my new business.

Just a couple of rows of text, nothing fancy. I'm going to put it on the bonnet, sides and rear although I'm not exactly sure where yet.

I think the aygo is perfect for advertising, it's size and looks naturally attract attention and the small, efficient and agile image is perfect for my business.

Give me a call when you want some made!

• 1 year later...

Hey People! I have a Black aygo and I am looking to spruce it up a bit with a spoiler, tints and alloys.

Decal/Vinyl wise im thinking of either having toyota in japanese in red on each side a fair size.

Opinions please?

Oh and I love the fairydust one on the red aygo lol sort of thing my girlfriend would have :-)

Thanks

Luke

I'd be careful with decals etc... don't over-do it because you could murder the car's residual value. Toyota in Japanese sounds a bit different at least, but I wouldn't have it too big. Also, don't go too big on the alloys cos you'll wreck the handling if you're not careful. Post some pics when you've got it all done!

I'd be careful with decals etc... don't over-do it because you could murder the car's residual value. Toyota in Japanese sounds a bit different at least, but I wouldn't have it too big. Also, don't go too big on the alloys cos you'll wreck the handling if you're not careful. Post some pics when you've got it all done!

15" alloys would be good 16" max :)

Decals can always be taken off when wanting to be sold; not that hard.

Up to personal pref :)

Also, don't go too big on the alloys cos you'll wreck the handling if you're not careful.

..the topic of decals has suddenly become a subject of vehicle care.

Also, don't go too big on the alloys cos you'll wreck the handling if you're not careful.

..the topic of decals has suddenly become a subject of vehicle care.

I'm just sharing my opinion and giving some advice... I was replying to the guy who was wanting decals/tints/alloys. If you go too big with alloys, you run the risk of ruining the handling of the car, as well as fuel economy. That's all.

• 9 years later...

My wife's had to trade in her secondhand Toyota IQ (first registered 2010), because prospective repairs and new tyres made it an economic loss.  She had it decorated with hibiscus and butterflies from Hippy Motors.  Her "new" car is a secondhand Aygo, dark grey, which she'd like to decorate.  She doesn't think "flowery" would look right on the Aygo, because of its more angular appearance.  She didn't want racing stripes.  She already liked the idea of stars.  (She's quite scientific but also knits and sews.)  So, when I saw this old thread referring to a Polish site with designs featuring moons and stars, I thought that she might be interested.  However, the link to the site no longer works.  Does anyone have contact details for the company (if it still exists) and/or any other sources for artwork to decorate an Aygo, please?

You can access the old site via the Wayback Machine:

http://web.archive.org/web/20071112232224/http://aygo.nextmedia.pl/art/

You will need to enable flash player in your browser. Some of the click through's don't work though so you cannot see the full size images 😞

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links