Do Not Sell My Personal Information

So Come On, Who Has The Highest Mileage Aygo?

hora

Curious really, how they drive etc the higher they get. Mines only 13,000miles and my real tailgate STILL squeaks over bumps or through corners

well mine is on 16k and its 6 months old :( need another service soon. But not one single problem with the car at all :D

16k in 6months? TAXXXIII!!! ;)

Mine will be going to Southern Germany again in May :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

56,000miles everybody drives it, front drivers seatcover looks rubbish (you notice the crap steel seat base now under the foam, in fact very similar to the 1980s Toyota forklift also at work) and the glovebox has n't shut for the last six months. Does 400miles on a tank.

• Like 1

we have 19k on our car in a year and a half.

16k in 6 months? sounds like my company car! Got a passat and its done 38k in a little over a year

The Toyota HQ ex demo car we saw had done almost 30,000 in one year. The front brakes were in a bad way and none of the tyres matched.

25000miles and its 1year old exactly ;)

Nothing broken, nothing fallen off. No rattle, squeeks or anything.

Getting 500miles per tank going up and down the m4 every day.

• Like 1

25000miles and its 1year old exactly ;)

ooh i dont know if I will beat that..lol, I might give a good go at trying tho..lol

And no am not a taxi :lol:

Wish i was driving 24/7, that would be excellent, although the car might start to smell a bit..lol

Its my job mainly I live in one city and work in another so do about 100miles for work per day, plus my job can involve travelling anywhere in the country a few times a month and I prefer driving otherwise people expect me to do work on the train..lol

and I just love driving anywhere for no reason as well. Think I maybe should be a taxi driver :lol:

• Like 1

Wish i was driving 24/7, that would be excellent, although the car might start to smell a bit..lol

Its my job mainly I live in one city and work in another so do about 100miles for work per day, plus my job can involve travelling anywhere in the country a few times a month and I prefer driving otherwise people expect me to do work on the train..lol

and I just love driving anywhere for no reason as well. Think I maybe should be a taxi driver :lol:

Sounds like the Aygo is just the car for you. I don't use mine for work (25 min. walk away) so only use it for pleasure. Have only done 1000 miles in the first 6 weeks - but am loving it. Will pump up the mileage in the summer.

60,000 so far ! Diesel model.Just coming up to 2 years old.No problems at all.LOVE THE CAR.My car before this was a Land Rover Defender, so the running costs of the Aygo to me are peanuts. - Had intended replacing with the same, but Toyota is no longer doing Diesel, so looks like I'm gonna hang onto this one.I'm aware Citroen still do the diesel, but I really don't like the brand, and have been very impressed with my treatment by Toyota. Apart from servicing, all I've had to buy is 4 new tyres.The front ones wore out far quicker than the rear. Front tyres replaced at about 40,000, Back at 59,000.Brake pads down now to about 60%. Have also replaces both headlight bulbs - which are a real pain to change. Very awkward positioning of spring holders.

• Like 1

..... Have also replaces both headlight bulbs - which are a real pain to change. Very awkward positioning of spring holders.

I have checked this out and in comparison to the near side headlamp of a Fiat Stilo, the Aygo is childs play!!

• Like 1

60,000 so far ! Diesel model.Just coming up to 2 years old.No problems at all.LOVE THE CAR.My car before this was a Land Rover Defender, so the running costs of the Aygo to me are peanuts. - Had intended replacing with the same, but Toyota is no longer doing Diesel, so looks like I'm gonna hang onto this one.I'm aware Citroen still do the diesel, but I really don't like the brand, and have been very impressed with my treatment by Toyota. Apart from servicing, all I've had to buy is 4 new tyres.The front ones wore out far quicker than the rear. Front tyres replaced at about 40,000, Back at 59,000.Brake pads down now to about 60%. Have also replaces both headlight bulbs - which are a real pain to change. Very awkward positioning of spring holders.

Have you thought of replacing with the petrol model?

Our dealer told us that the savings on fuel consumption compared to the petrol didn't warrant them keeping the diesel model going.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering if anyone has any info about actual Aygo mileage, other than the 21miles pr liter advertised?

Just bought a new Toyota Aygo, and have done a fair amount of driving the last week or so.. drove down to Germany and was only able to get 11 miles per liter, though when I bought the car was told by the dealership that I should get ca 14 miles per liter when driving long distance...

Anyway just curious if anyone else is also a bit disappointed with the actual mileage vs what is advertised. ;)

Just wondering if anyone has any info about actual Aygo mileage, other than the 21miles pr liter advertised?

Just bought a new Toyota Aygo, and have done a fair amount of driving the last week or so.. drove down to Germany and was only able to get 11 miles per liter, though when I bought the car was told by the dealership that I should get ca 14 miles per liter when driving long distance...

Anyway just curious if anyone else is also a bit disappointed with the actual mileage vs what is advertised. ;)

I get 55.5mpg over 400 miles per tank whitch is just less than advertised but I dont hang around ( well pleased) John

• Like 1

The standard seems to be 400 miles per tank (35 litres) = 11.4 miles per litre.

• Like 1

I've had my Aygo for about a year and half now, just passed the 33.333km (say 20.700mi) last monday.

Over this period of time/distance I've kept record of ALL my fuelings, giving an average comsumption at this

moment of 17,25km/l or 5,8l/100km which is indeed 11mi/km (which is in turn allmost 48mpg (imperial))...

31000 miles - I have had it for 4 thousand of those and had one leaky roof seal (can't spell aerial??) and rear is squeeky but can't be ubikd to do anything about it as I don't notice it when the stereo is on. Besides, I like having something wrong with the car!

Cheers

Jeffrz

31000 miles - I have had it for 4 thousand of those and had one leaky roof seal (can't spell aerial??) and rear is squeeky but can't be ubikd to do anything about it as I don't notice it when the stereo is on. Besides, I like having something wrong with the car!

Cheers

Jeffrz

yeah everything squeaks on mine lol. when I turn the steering wheel its squeaks. When its idling it permanently sqeaks (clutch spring) and the brakes are starting to squeak again!

• 1 month later...

oK Lads. Now at 65,000 and all is well.

As I said earlier - I have diesil. Have recently been driving very carefully on the speed side of things - and I am getting 72 - 78 MPG ! I'm not buls *****.

On the last tank, I got to 544 miles, and the final segment on the fuel indicator WAS STILL NOT FLASHING".I nrekon if I'd have taken the risk of running out of fuel, I would have got close to 600, but I bottled it LOL.

Was trying to keep my speed around 55 - 60.

I did think about getting a new petrol model, as my two years thing is up tomorrow (Monday), but I'm pretty sure the "petrol" lads on here are not getting anything near that, so come Monday, I will be buying outright for a little under 3k.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
I've had my Aygo for about a year and half now, just passed the 33.333km (say 20.700mi) last monday.

Over this period of time/distance I've kept record of ALL my fuelings, giving an average comsumption at this

moment of 17,25km/l or 5,8l/100km which is indeed 11mi/km (which is in turn allmost 48mpg (imperial))...

Ive covered 25000 miles On my aygo 07 black mostly m5 south commute to work 64 miles per day, complete new clutch assembly fitted 20000 miles. 2 clutch springs broken tyres still plenty of life in them swap them around every 10000 miles well pleased with running costs.

• Like 1

oK Lads. Now at 65,000 and all is well.

As I said earlier - I have diesil. Have recently been driving very carefully on the speed side of things - and I am getting 72 - 78 MPG ! I'm not buls *****.

On the last tank, I got to 544 miles, and the final segment on the fuel indicator WAS STILL NOT FLASHING".I nrekon if I'd have taken the risk of running out of fuel, I would have got close to 600, but I bottled it LOL.

Was trying to keep my speed around 55 - 60.

I did think about getting a new petrol model, as my two years thing is up tomorrow (Monday), but I'm pretty sure the "petrol" lads on here are not getting anything near that, so come Monday, I will be buying outright for a little under 3k.

I wonder why they stopped doing the diesel model when it clearly has better MPG than the petrol

I've clocked 26k on the little beast, and only issues were changing the front tyres - after 20k miles. The rears have not been changed and have still plenty of tread in them

• Like 1