Do Not Sell My Personal Information

So Come On, Who Has The Highest Mileage Aygo?

hora

Just about to pass 96K on my 56 plate. Getting a bit worried by a vibration coming from the front left. Wheel bearing or driveshaft I think. Fuel economy is starting to drop off. Any suggestions? Going for a service next week

See what they say at the service and report back. hopefully its an easy fix.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

60k mile Full service 15/09/12

Full Service £ Covered by my Service Plan

Front discs and pads replaced £195

Rev counter fitted £115

New number plates with GB logo, (mine where cracked from stones and looked shabby £0

The car is driving great, no signs of any issues. I love getting it back from the service fully valeted too :) like a new car again.

Current Mileage 61500

• Like 1

I have an Aygo MMT, its 4 years old in July and have done 120,000 (I am a driving instructor), its not really very good as a driving school car as the auto box remembers and learns by the previous persons driving which is a bit of a problem. I have had 1 clutch at 60,000 and another at 118,000 along with an actuator, the two have just cost me £1400, but I suppose no other real problems, still have the same exhaust and no other big bills, so I suppose I am doing well.

I know its an old post, but for comparison I replaced the flywheel and clutch on my Fabia VRS - cost was £1200 - thats ONE clutch replacement, not two... :disgust:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

70k mile service 15/12/12

4 x Yokohama Winter Tyres fitted, £185.. seemed cheap as I was quoted more, but didn't complain :)

No issues identified

When I picked the car up the technician told me my Aygo only had a very small amount of oil left in it... slightly concerned as I have put over a litre in since 65k miles.. so it has used a lot since the 60k service. I was advised that there are no leaks, but as I do a lot of miles and the car is approaching high mileage it will use more oil. I will really be keeping an eye on this to see how the next 10k go..

Just returned from a 900 mile trip to Germany with no faults. and a very smooth drive. Winter tyres are amazing in the rain, not as good as the Continental eco contact 3's in the dry.. slightly more road noise.

Current Mileage 71800

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

80k mile service 30/03/13

front wiper blade changed
No other issues identified

Current Mileage 81000

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if I can claim the highest mileage or not, but my little Go has just clocked up its 2000th mile.

......& I only got it in November 2011!

......the only trouble that I've had with it is, because I only seem to fill it up with fuel just 3 or 4 times a year, (45mpg), the fuel cap is virtually welded to the tank by the suction from within the tank!

So far:

I done 1936 miles,

£231.63 spent on fuel

Average price per litre £1.43

175.9 litres purchased

Equals 39.09 Gallons

Giving average MPG of 45.91

Making it £0.13 per mile!

Nice motor I've got here!! :euro:

Hugo.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

90k mile service 07/13

Service £ Covered by my Service Plan

No other issues identified

cars still driving great

Current Mileage 97500 (100k Full Service booked in for 02/11/13

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

100k Mile Service 02/10/13

Service £ covered from by my service plan

Front headlight bulb was replaced and one of the rear number plate bulbs. (i need to check my bulbs more often as i hadn't noticed) Front wiper blade also replaced as it was smearing the windscreen.

My driver floor mat has a hole in from my heel, I guess that's done well to make it to 100k, and my passenger one is looking a bit rough so im going to order a new set, to keep on top of even the smallest bit of maintenance.

The car is still driving great, and i still have my winter Yokohama's that where fitted last year at 70k miles ! they all have around 5mm left as on the service report. I will definitely be getting these tires again. Im off to Brussells this Christmas for the markets so really glad they still have life left.

I have noticed a very small amount of rust spots appearing on the driver door, and roof where the top of the windscreen meets the roof.

but by no means anything to worry about.

Roll on the winter and xmas. I have no doubt my car will take many more miles..

Stu

• Like 1

My '09 Aygo has driven 172.000 KM (107.5k miles)

Good mileage Rick, great to see another Aygo still going strong past the 100k,

stu

• 1 year later...

Stuart, Chris and Rick have been following your mileage with the Aygo amazing just wondered if all is well to date? Any horror stories or just consistant reliability from the Aygo?

I have a 2008 Aygo Blue on 86k .... Has had new clutch at 60k, tyres - all is well

Another 2 new tyres on the front at 76,000. Everything running OK (except had to call out RAC to get the wheel off.I couldn't budge the nuts.Felt a right idiot - untill RAC man told me I would never have got them off on my own. Broke the brace trying to loosen them.Front tyres seem to last about 37,000 each time.3 tyres (I changed the spare as well) cost me £133 from Bracknell Tyres.Is that good ?

I'm local to you - I've used Binfield Tyres, found them really good both for price and helpfulness.

• 1 year later...

2011 petrol Aygo now on 138,000 and still going strong!!

A few rattles starting so have just bought Auris so that my Teens will inherit the Aygo.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Father in laws 06'

97k little or no servicing ever and still going strong (clutch could do with a replacment though!) 

• Like 1

Aygo Black 10'......Now on 120k and still running sweet as a nut.......

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Thought I would check in nearly three years later on 122k all running swimmingly! 

• Like 1

Well it won't be me. I took ownership of mine in November last year and have since done 440 miles!!!

Re the tyres. Mines a 12 plate with just shy of 36,000 on the clock and it had two sets of tyres (Continental and another decent make which I forget offhand). I had to put a new pair on the front when I got it!!! 

Wow 440miles i do 500miles a week.

Got my aygo in October last year with 22000miles on it now it has 33500 miles. 

It doesn't use any oil like my previous aygo did. I had to top it up every outher week.

I just put on its first set of front tyres.

• Like 1

Mine does use oil but not an outrageous amount I find regular oil / filter changes and horsing redex through works wonders. Great economical car will definitely buy another and use the old one for spare parts! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I think my sons girlfriend has the highest mileage on her Aygo.

She bought a 6 months a go. 2 months ago the cat went dead and the engine it self was using a lot of oil:huh:.

I checked her car at RDW ( its overhere in Holland the same as where you guy's do your MOT)

As you can see the clock is turned BACK in 2012:2guns:.

We presume that her Aygo offically has about 330.000km

My son and I changed the complete engine, gearbox and driveshaft we bought from a 2013 Citroen C1 with 57.000 on the clock. The only thing we used from the old engine was the LOOM so it will fire up :cool:.

first  pic the rapport from the kilometers of her Aygo, second pic is old engine in, third pic is new complete engine on the pallet the old one out.

fourth pic is the wiringloom on the new engine.

fifth pic is new engine etc in.

sixt pic Aygo is ready to GO:biggrin:

Changed :

3 plugs

Oil + oilfilter

airfilter

coolant

Feulrail from another engine ( not the old engine ) cause afther the facelift the injector are squeesed. So with the injectors from the first generation the engine runs smoother

037.jpg

002.jpg

008.jpg

018.jpg

025.jpg

035.jpg

• Like 1

Just bought my daughter her first car. 2008 Aygo platinum with 153K on the clock. What do we win?:laugh: 

• 3 months later...

Had my Aygo more than 7 years now no major problems so far on 127 000 miles petrol engine.

serviced by my dad every year new plugs, oil filter, and oil change do have a little rust next to one rear wheal arch and underneath sills along the bottom. Bought some hammerite stuff that turns rust black and hammerite under sealer. Plan to get another 4 to 5 years out of car.

exhaust corroded advisory on last MOT /2005 Aygo model

will keep you guys posted

• 1 year later...

My 2006 Aygo has just gone over to 162,000. Runs like a dream fantastic car.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...