Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Prolong Oil Treatment

iluvcarina

It would cost next to nothing to release a second line of treated bearings, keeping the existing one intact, but charging accordingly.. if it last 3 times longer, charge 3 times more.. to most customers its the accessing and replacing of the bearing that is the issue, not the buying of another!!!

Either way I really don't care, wish I'd never even said anything now :lol:

fullfill my previous request and I'll buy enough to cover our entire fleet and you'll get plenty of comission :huh:

who is the ex prolong salesman colleague of yours? I might know them. The people you want to speak to regarding Prolong and RX-7s are RX Heaven, tel. 01403734666. Im not sure whether they have been involved with Prolong long enough to hit your required criteria but if you give them a call in a year or so Iam sure they will have some stories to tell you. Alternatively you could just try the product out for yourself and compare it with the oils you are currently using and then decide whether using superior oils is a route you want to go down. Let me know who your colleague is. :thumbsup:

Alternatively you could just try the product out for yourself and compare it with the oils you are currently using and then decide whether using superior oils is a route you want to go down.

Any discounts? on gold members? :D

Sure, go to www.prolong-uk.com, make an order and put your member name in with your real name and I will make sure you get trade price

This site misrepresents the outcome of the court case. After 18 months of investigation Prolongs claims were found to be accurate, hence not fining them. The FTC (after furtherly approving Prolongs new advertising slogan 'The World's Most Powerful Oil' and 'No Equal In The World') in their summary wanted to make sure it was clear that companies, including Prolong, could not make unsubstantiated claims in their marketing and so added as routine that Prolong could not make any future claims without them being substantiated. This was the agreement and this does not mean that their claims were not accurate which is why you can see the very same infomercial on tv to this day.

So basicaly, what those douments say is that when they aired that infomercial the FTC felt that the independant testing was insufficiant to substantiate what they were saying (a lot of which was common sense), subsequent independant testing to FTC standards found that they were actually correct. The slap on the wrist and agreement is so that the FTC can be sure that any further claims will have testing to their acceptable standards before making these claims. From Prolongs perspective they knew what the product does and felt that they were being accurate and therefore doing nothing wrong, unfortunately other companies were also making claims that were actually wholly inaccurate and Prolong was sucked into the resultant re-shuffle of what is and is not acceptable with regard to marketing. It has actually worked in Prolongs favour as this now allows Prolong to legally, and without fear of being contradicted, market the oils as the most powerful and as having no equal.

The person who has been biggin up prolong to me is a lad called woody at evolution performance malthus will tell u that this guy is an engineering god and also stubborn as a mule and a sceptic and hes likeing what hes seen. i have used the Prolong octane bost and am a fan and noticed and improvement.it is good stuff

did woody mention that ur willing to do the same test that u did on the viper in ur promo vid at evo one day malthus if so i need to see that

Jason mentioned something about that when I was over there, something about them having a get-together and demonstrating it, I havent heard anything from them about it recently tho. It is easily done and quite a few distributors have done it, representatives from Cardiff Police were taken on a spin a while ago in a car that had been treated and drained of oil.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links