Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Something Fishy Going On....

yazburner

woah!!! rein in those horses....... slow down, I thought I could move fast. :lol: but hell yeah!! lovely. ^_^

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Calisto

• Jinxed

• Bizarra

• Pompey Gaz

Where have you been all my life????

Some very dark places that ppl shouldn't ever have to go.... or at least get free guaranteed tickets out of ;)

And anytime you need some warmth or a hug... you know I will happily share my lil fire and arms with you :)

Forgive me 30 minutes absence... my little girl needs her playtime... ;)

OK throw that one in the works Jinxy..........Its a bit late to be up playing with any children you may have so I am assuming it's a pet of some description or mebbe your beloved MR2. ? Please divulge. I am waiting with baited breath.

And as for your dark places... I may have visited them too. But the sun was shining and pulling me towards its warmth.

What star sign are you ??

Sagittarius... half man, half horse.. license to s*** in the street?

Thanks for that Davy lol but this could be life or death, its very very important kinda!! hehe

WOW Jinxy is making me hang on here......patience is not a strong point I am sorry to say.

OK throw that one in the works Jinxy..........Its a bit late to be up playing with any children you may have so I am assuming it's a pet of some description or mebbe your beloved MR2. ?

My lil pet :) . Little star in my sky. An angel I was blessed to care for.... sadly no children here, one day I sometimes hope ;) Just not dad to a child with a broken home(not to imply theres anything less valuable than a child under any circumstances, just that I'd like to see them first and last thing in their everyday)....

I may have visited them too.

Glad you escaped. All of your experiences made you the beautiful lady you are. I find my one true 'god' in those places.... my heart :)

Jinxy hun, I am still none the wiser but I fear you know this :P

And your star sign please -_-

Jinxy hun, I am still none the wiser but I fear you know this :P

And your star sign please -_-

how come none the wiser? and its pisces ;)

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That explains it then......we are children of the water sign. I am cancer -_- good match in theory. Kind of in-keeping with the topic of this thread :D

And I am none the wiser about what you were playing with??

their favourite hobby I kid you not is 'destroying things' lol but they are utterly lovable...

catch them in the act and I swear they give you this 'what? it wasn't me :o' look :lol:

Russian dwarf hamsters...so cute.

and so inclined to being very nippy lol Lovely lil critters, many people don't seem to realise they're very lucky if they get one that can be handled 'safely'.... but so rewarding to care for and befriend :P

You have a PM Jinxy hun. Hope you like....who knows what the future holds indeed.

I would like you honest opinion of the pictures. -_- and for the rest of Toc...they were not "those" kind of pictures :rolleyes:

its head met my headlight

neither you nor the deer is having much luck are you :huh: please say its either ran off looking a little dazed or that you made sure the thing was.... not sufffering m8. Sorry about the car :(

and brb Cal :)

haha this is well off what i origianlly posted about!

but it is a lot more interesting.

just want you two to remember that techinically speaking, twas me whom brought you together by gracing you with this post ;)

but it is a lot more interesting.

just want you two to remember that techinically speaking, twas me whom brought you together by gracing you with this post ;)

"brought us together" lol will you slow down.......we have not met yet, I may have turned him off me with the piccies I sent him :(

its head met my headlight

neither you nor the deer is having much luck are you :huh: please say its either ran off looking a little dazed or that you made sure the thing was.... not sufffering m8. Sorry about the car :(

lol innit. i don't think it suffered much. i sorta just laid it beside the road. biggest thing I've killed. Looks to be lucky with regards to the damage to the Mondy, lucky it didn't jump up. There was two, one in the middle of the road, one on the side, the one in the middle survived but it poo'd itself lol it just ran off, the other one sorta ran into the verge then in front of me

So Gazz, you destroyed a family then...poor deer..

And you left all that veal just lying there??

lol hey martin!

i can't touch it, the rules of the road say the people behind me could but they weren't interested, plus I don't think Jess would have liked it being in the car, she got mad when i went to grab the fluff off the car lol

Yes it is lol sry n all

Thanks and I have no doubt I will treasure the company in the future as I have so far in the past. You will be remembered yaz for this extra thread to 'do this thing' in :thumbsup:

"brought us together" lol will you slow down.......

lol

we have not met yet, I may have turned him off me with the piccies I sent him :(

No we havn't but we are friends :) Cal you are lovely though. For the record any man that thinks you aren't is either homosexual, latent homosexual, into men, or homosexual, take ur pick.

Who knows what tomorrow will bring....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links