Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Service In Birmingham

jibbbbbb

dont no if any one in here lives in birmingham , but im due for a service in the couple of weeks , just wondering if any one can give me a bit of advice , of a garage around birmingham which they use and dont cost a arm and a leg .....

many thanks

dont no if any one in here lives in birmingham , but im due for a service in the couple of weeks , just wondering if any one can give me a bit of advice , of a garage around birmingham which they use and dont cost a arm and a leg .....

many thanks

I'm sorry I can't help. But wouldn't it be great if RAVers on here gave recommendations in their area?

My OH owns a Merc and he was recommended on the Merc owners forums website where to go in our area to avoid the dealers. Mind you, it is more necessary to avoid Merc dealers, as I'm sure you all know!

ian at TR&D in Nottingham (0115 9680666) is very good. good rates and top notch work. hes about 10 mins from JCT 26 M1. he services and repairs all models of Toyota.

We have used the Westlands Toyoyta since 1999.

They are the Toyota Dealer in Bromsgrove.

We have always had excellent service from them.

Toyotas over 3 years old can have a Bronze service which is £79.

They will collect your car, service it wash it and return it all in that price.

Hope this helps.

thanks for your replys , think i will try westlands as bromsgrove it not that far from me .

cheers