Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Regular Irish Meet Feeler

stoneyfordni

what time are you thinking of meeting at ?

i'v some work to do but would do the spin up depending on time

well lad! can only presume your the same stealth from DTD fancy meeting you here!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bizarra

• bigfiiish

• Robert6920

• stoneyfordni

The discussion about the time of the meet seems to be restricted to Corolla T Sport forum :lol:

The general opinion seems to be agreed at 2 PM on Sunday coming, the 27th :thumbsup:

Excellent, see you at 2pm Sunday in Gosford Forest Park (car park)

Robert

The discussion about the time of the meet seems to be restricted to Corolla T Sport forum

:D ha ha sorry about that!

Well sounds like there is a few coming anyway, should be a bit of crack, something a bit different for a sunday afternoon! Beats mowing the !Removed! lawn i suppose ;) See you guys there on Sunday! Fingers crossed we get decent weather!

I have just spent an hour or so, sending a very brief PM to all in Fa'ilte section. (Apologies to anyone who got 2 :lol: )

There were quite a number of low posters who had expressed interest in the past. We shall see what that brings up. Probably the notice was a bit short.

I am putting myself down as a "Probable". Despite being retired, I have been asked to take over in work again on Friday & Saturday. It depends on the energy level :unsure: which isn't what it used to be. :thumbsup:

I'm afraid that "probable " has changed to "No Show ". Due to unforeseen cicrcumstances, I'll have to go in tomorrow ,too.

I hope you all have a ball. Would really have liked to meet you.

Maybe we could have another in a more central place,, before Summer ? ends :thumbsup:

Besides, with being busy, I forgot to get Sterling :angry: . I would look silly sitting @ the entrance with no readies !

Have only got to my Computer now, for 1st time in 2 days.

• 8 months later...
Good idea.

Tried to get one organised a couple or three years ago, on a once off basis @ first.

It died the death <_<

We were proposing an All Ireland meet , with a central location for everyone. My proposal was, off the top of my head, somewhere like Mondello, if it was available & financially possible. This should have been reasonably reachable by people from all over.

However, Lisburn etc is just up the road from me, now that the Motorways are in place. I would be up for it. It would be a starter & an all Ireland meet could be considered as a future project.

Might start a Poll in general Discussions to see how many members live here. :meet:

Good idea ,well said,Id be up for like heading to likes of Mondello,if we could get a few members hooking up on the way would be part of the fun just to get there,I,m from Lisburn myself,willing to travel,wouldnt 2 or 3 decent meets in say for example Mondello be better crack than local meet every month or so???

• 4 months later...

sounds good to me i'm up for any meets that are set up i'm going to a Toyota meet in Tipp in October if any one wants details pm me

• 4 weeks later...

Sounds like a good idea, although centering the meet in the greater belfast area would deter a lot of us in the north west, and probably anyone from Tyrone or Fermanagh due to the distance :censor: :angry: :censor: . Antrim or Magherafelt would be a lot more central for anyone in NI or Donegal :thumbsup::yahoo::toast: .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links