Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Regular Irish Meet Feeler

stoneyfordni

Still up for it too, count me in -

Going to have to be somewhere fairly local though, got lot of work on at the moment and also a new house which needs done up too :D

Definately keep me posted though. :thumbsup:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bizarra

• bigfiiish

• Robert6920

• stoneyfordni

Has anyone seen or heard from Camshaft ?

He is down as Irish Meets Coordinator, & hasn't logged on since December. Now that there is a bit of a buzz going again, it would be grand if he joined in.

Hi all, am good to meet up pretty well any weekend (Sunday best) in July and Aug, pretty well anywhere on the island. Have fuel, will travel! :driving: and I've never been to Donegal, so that would be a first for me!!

somewhere different for a change would be good , lisburn , belfast etc done to death

willing to travel lol

stephen

july fortnight FTW

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm

Still nothing definite guys? :huh: I wonder would it just be easier, rather than talking about it, to just somebody say - Right everyone, meeting at X or Y on this date at Z pm. and see who actually turns up.

I think word would spread faster if we had a date or something set, rather than just hoping it will happen. :D Whats that old saying about not being able to please all of the people all of the time?

What do we think??

I have to say I would prefer somewhere handy like Lisburn / Belfast / Antrim but well see what happens...

Hmmm

Still nothing definite guys? :huh: I wonder would it just be easier, rather than talking about it, to just somebody say - Right everyone, meeting at X or Y on this date at Z pm. and see who actually turns up.

I think word would spread faster if we had a date or something set, rather than just hoping it will happen. :D Whats that old saying about not being able to please all of the people all of the time?

What do we think??

I have to say I would prefer somewhere handy like Lisburn / Belfast / Antrim but well see what happens...

Lisburn's ok with me, need a few days notice and would prefer a Sunday but anything's possible with notice

Alright, thats a start! :D

Im easy on any day or evening, obviously weve all got something better to do on a Sat night, but im easy for any day really, after about 6 on a weeknight but Sat/Sun probably the best idea.

Ok, next step, the date... Let put out feelers for the 27th July - Say.... Last Sunday in July? How would everyone feel about that?

27th July suits me, so I've pencilled it in on the calendar (!)

I suggest we see who can come, then decide on venue that suits the bulk of people (assuming we get enough people to constitute a "bulk" :lol:) Let's hope the weather's a bit better than it is so far today; it's not like it was on the Algarve for the last fortnight B) .......

27th July suits me, so I've pencilled it in on the calendar (!)

I suggest we see who can come, then decide on venue that suits the bulk of people (assuming we get enough people to constitute a "bulk" :lol:) Let's hope the weather's a bit better than it is so far today; it's not like it was on the Algarve for the last fortnight B) .......

Suits me, too, allowing for the unforeseen ! Since most who have expressed interest are from N.I., it would be best if one of them suggested a venue, as presumably they would be familiar with suitable ones.

Not too out of the way, please ! I have a congenital knack of picking the wrong option, if there are 2 ways to go. Suppose the answer is to pick one direction & then go the other way :lol:

Sounds good so far ;)

Not so fussy about exact location, im good for pretty much anywhere i can drive to in under an hour.

Time to spread the word..

Just checked the forecast, its to rain retty much solidly across the 12th weekend and all into next week - typical, you get a few days off work and it lashes down on you - lets hope we get a better weekend at the end of the month for the meet! Where exactly is our summer this year...

Don't know what sort of place you normally meet up at, but have been to Gosford Forest Park and that was a lovely location

Clicky

Don't know what sort of place you normally meet up at, but have been to Gosford Forest Park and that was a lovely location

Clicky

Sounds lovely. Another thought would be the Courtyard @ Slieve Gullion Forest Park = Restaurant & parking. I used to Hill walk there a few years ago (God be with the days !)

Went to Argos in Swords for a Satnav. The one I wanted will be in on Tues.so I will collect on Weds to be safe. End of getting lost :lol:

Bringing up a 2nd option wasn't helpful. I'll go with yours.

Bringing up a 2nd option wasn't helpful. I'll go with yours.

OK, goodo. Now let's see if we can drum up a bit of support - if it's just us two, we'll head for the Stoop!

Hello guys out there, fancy a meet in Gosford Forest Park on Sunday 27 July???

Hello guys out there, fancy a meet in Gosford Forest Park on Sunday 27 July???

i'd be up for it only new on the scene so might aswell go up for a look :lol: from carlow but i'm willin to travel up north no prob! gonna have a look at the map and see how far off the m1 gosford forest park is :thumbsup: might be able to convince some of the ae86 lads to dust off the ould tin cans for the spin up aswell :) what time ye thinkin??

So now we are 5 :lol:

I wonder should we maybe mention this meet in our car type sub forums? Maybe get a bit more notice in there?? Ill maybe make a quick post in the CTS rooms see if it will increase the headcount any?

1. DWTG

2. -kc-87-

3. BigFiiish

4. Stoney

passed this link onto a few mates too

I have just spent an hour or so, sending a very brief PM to all in Fa'ilte section. (Apologies to anyone who got 2 :lol: )

There were quite a number of low posters who had expressed interest in the past. We shall see what that brings up. Probably the notice was a bit short.

I am putting myself down as a "Probable". Despite being retired, I have been asked to take over in work again on Friday & Saturday. It depends on the energy level :unsure: which isn't what it used to be. :thumbsup:

hey dudes............ got a pm there off bizarra.....bit too far for me im afraid.. :huh:

im down in cork, would consider something around the midlands at some stage if yer organising another meet, athlone or thereabouts......

what time are you thinking of meeting at ?

i'v some work to do but would do the spin up depending on time

what time are you thinking of meeting at ?

i'v some work to do but would do the spin up depending on time

Don't know yet. Keep an eye on this section :D They should /must decide on a time soon

I'm sort of in the same boat, myself

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links