Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Movie Quotes

Fidgits

Okay, post the [correct] answer to the previous quote, and then post a movie quote of your own....

We'll start with an easy one:

Headquarters, we are still in pursuit of the black Lamborghini.

Car 42, you've been in pursuit for two hours. Another five minutes and you'll be in Arizona.

Yeah, and we're going to stay in pursuit until we catch them.

It didn't take us THAT long to catch Dillinger.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knowlson

• Fidgits

• jimma

• Leeky

The Cannonball Run

my turn

Hi, remember me? I'm not married, I don't have any kids, and I'd blow your head off if someone paid me enough.

anyone????

When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, looks you crooked in the eye and asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Ok easy one

See this? This is my boom stick. The 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

hehe too easy

I was trained by the best. British intelligence. But in retrospect I would rather have been a poet. Or a farmer.

The rock.

the film not the crap wrestler :lol::lol:

my turn

We were up at "the top of the world" and we saw this shooting star and we decided to go look for it. But instead of finding the shooting star we saw this... this circus tent. And that's when we went inside, and that is when we saw those people in those... those pink, cotton candy cocoons.

its an old film......

I was trained by the best. British intelligence. But in retrospect I would rather have been a poet. Or a farmer.

The rock.

the film not the crap wrestler :lol::lol:

my turn

We were up at "the top of the world" and we saw this shooting star and we decided to go look for it. But instead of finding the shooting star we saw this... this circus tent. And that's when we went inside, and that is when we saw those people in those... those pink, cotton candy cocoons.

its an old film......

Invasion of the body snatchers

yeah!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

nice one :thumbsup:

is your film duel???? big truck after some bloke in a :censor: car? which at the end of the film flys of a cliff???

"how can he go so fast" when the car is chasing him down the hill??? only thing I can think of??

yeah!!!!!

is your film duel???? big truck after some bloke in a :censor: car? which at the end of the film flys of a cliff???

"how can he go so fast" when the car is chasing him down the hill??? only thing I can think of??

Correct - must admit a colleague told me yours!

yeah!!!!!

DodgePlymouth Dart, Ithink its quite cool in its own retro v8 kind of way.

(reply, not a movie quote)

Duel was on sky last week :lol::lol: only reason I got it :thumbsup:

how about this

bit early for kung fu

no replys :( :(

ok ill add a couple more lines from the film

Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me

Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that !Removed! shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?

Edited by knowlson

Chopper

here's one from me

Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell !Removed! and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old !Removed!, and have brought your two small mincey !Removed! balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no !Removed! here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a ubik, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. The fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun. (withdraws his gun) And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... ubik off!

"Gentleman!!!!!! no fighting in the war room!!!!!!" (my all time fave film)

"fi-Ve, there is a "V" in five, if your going to come to my country at least have the courtesy to learn my language" (ne next all time fave film :))