Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Thinking Of Selling My T-sport

Blacksheep

As the title suggests thinking about selling my T-Sport any ideas what a reasonable price would be.

Its a 54plate 3 door black, Facelift model with 50,000 miles on the clock...

Tinted rear windows and 4 good tyres front 2 are brand new.

Willing to put a new MOT on it...

Been to a few garages and the p/exchange different is huge so thinking about selling privatly.

Don't know if it makes any difference but a year ago I had the VSC light issue which toyota sorted out under warranty the car ended up having new ECU, new Oxygen and Fuel sensors, a complete new exhaust system, new brake calipers then new injectors which finally seemed to have sorted it out as I have done 8 months and 10,000 miles trouble free driving since :-)

It had a few other bits and pieces done under warranty also cause i'm a fussy git :-)

It uses no oil has always been run on V-Power since new...

Doesn't matter what you have had done to it to get things fixed the price won't change much :( If you have improved it then that's another matter :thumbsup:

Here is a rough idea

Partex - £6000

private - £6700

Checkout parkers

why are you selling?

My circumstances have changed I used to live 16miles from work and it was a good road every morning and evening to drive :-)

Now I live 5 miles from work and sit in traffic to get there, the car is being wasted and something smaller would be more suitable...

My circumstances have changed I used to live 16miles from work and it was a good road every morning and evening to drive :-)

Now I live 5 miles from work and sit in traffic to get there, the car is being wasted and something smaller would be more suitable...

why not buy a scooter for work only, and save your cts for fun, im trying to convince myself to do this tbh.

Well the other reason is I have CBR600 and the local garage I deal with has a Repsol CBR1000 in which is so nice and i'm really tempted, so if I got a smaller car then hopefully have a couple of grand towards the new motorbike.

But i'm really torn I really like my CTS but if i'm honest its wasted at the moment...

Its a really reluctant sale though as the car has been superb...

could you please e-mail some pictures of the car, im currently looking for a t-sport

email - kwilmott_31@yahoo.ie

could you please e-mail some pictures of the car, im currently looking for a t-sport

Iv seen that car round the place, what are you at in the LIT. You made a class job of that car by the way

what spoiler is on that car matey ?

thats actually an old pic... that one has the booster tuning WRC spoiler and the standard one

I now have both the WRC one and the TTE one fitted...

Image092.jpg

Image091.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links