Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wanted: Exhaust System (high Performance) 95 Gt4

Gothique

Hi.

Please can anyone help?

I need an Exhaust system (High Perf/Big Bore style) for my 95 GT4.

It`s the first time we`ve had to do anything to the exhaust since I imported/got it, and we`re having problems getting something that will fit.

My mechanic says I need the system from the CAT back to the Box (or possibly including).

Anyone?

Thanks,

Lara

www.fensport.co.uk offer great systems for the st205. they have cat back systems or de cat systems. to be honest mate i would go for a de cat! the engine flows so much better without it! if u take the cat of and see what the inside looks like u will see how much it will be choking your engine. however most people suffer boost creep with a 3 inch system. 2.5 or 2.75 inch would be better to go for. but expect to be out of pocket arround 400-500 at least. de cat down pipe is 200 quid alone

the mongoose system for 299 is a good deal but its from the cat back and you wont get boost creep with it

Hey, i have the blitz nur spec on mine and it sounds sweet. just away to get a de cat as well, but like led-gt4 said watch out for boost creep. you also have an alternative tho, powerflow will make you a custom make exhaust, it will probably cost just over the £400 mark, but you do have to be careful because the powerflow exhausts can actually reduce the power output, i think it has something to do with no back pressure, could be wrong tho. in my opinion got for the blitz off of fensport!

Blueflame/Mongoose - Circa £300 and run from CAT back

NUR Spec isn't a true CAT back system and would need you to either use your stock front pipe/flexi or also buy an aftermarket one (Hyper Sports do one, as do Aussie)

Bear in mind if you run a 3" decat along with 3" exhaust you will almost certainly get boost creep

Blueflame/Mongoose - Circa £300 and run from CAT back

NUR Spec isn't a true CAT back system and would need you to either use your stock front pipe/flexi or also buy an aftermarket one (Hyper Sports do one, as do Aussie)

Bear in mind if you run a 3" decat along with 3" exhaust you will almost certainly get boost creep

Mike, did you get a Hypersport flexi from the oc group buy in the end? what's the fit like? Heard they used to be a bit iffy?

Yeah i did fella, and it fits perfect :)

Or it did :lol: had an Aussie DP when I first fitted it, clearance was fine and was very happy. However the Aussie cracked so I sourced a 2nd DP, XS Power one, which isnt the best fit and slightly altered the angles as occasionaly it can vibrate when pulling away slowly in first, no biggy but just annoys me :lol:

No boost creep at all though all throughout winter too :D and made the NUR Spec burble even deeper hehe B)

Yeah i did fella, and it fits perfect :)

Or it did :lol: had an Aussie DP when I first fitted it, clearance was fine and was very happy. However the Aussie cracked so I sourced a 2nd DP, XS Power one, which isnt the best fit and slightly altered the angles as occasionaly it can vibrate when pulling away slowly in first, no biggy but just annoys me :lol:

No boost creep at all though all throughout winter too :D and made the NUR Spec burble even deeper hehe B)

Nice one mate, you can get Aussie DP's repaired by rewelding them really easy because they're made of mild steel rather than stainless so much easier to work on...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links