Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Eeeek Paint Reacting!

SexyCrayola

DOH! My 'blessed' painter just informed me that the paint is reacting where its been patched up before - TYPICAL!!

Looks like if I get out on Sunday with it I will be lucky :(

Been really good though - been getting about 20 progress pics a day :yes:

DSCF0022web.jpg

The lots getting spayed right now. Same colour cos I love that aqua colour. Just having Gold sprayed up the 'bumps'.

Just a bit of cracking all up the nearside where its been repaired before. Had a look this morning - doesnt look TOO major

http://www.upauto.co.uk/Celicabs.htm >> the kit I got

DSCF0033web.jpg

DSCF0036web.jpg

Nice! i like the colour a lot. the kit looks sweet as well. you are gonna have to bring it to a meet in the new year. :thumbsup:

I may have mine back by then. it depends how much my insurance goes up by and if i loose my licence. :(

(if you have no idea what i am talkin about read the i am F***ed thread in the general fourm. it maybe on a couple of pages back by now as it was locked.)

link!

got bored so i found the topic for you.

Holy Shhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!t........REALLY happened to you that day didnt it. I'd have been going super nuts too - ABS failure :angry: but yeah those cops must have been low on thier quota that day.

Good luck.

.... got me worried about mine now. One of my abs sensors has failed >> Think I will be forking out for NEW ones now! Your accident sounds freaky enough as it is.

Another thought..... those :censor: cops just must plain not like Celicas... must have it in for us. My car came back up for sale after only a year. (Saw it again and bought it this time though! - Must be fate). Reason it was for sale - Ex owner got a ban.

Errrrrm.... right ... better go find it a new number plate lol or do I take it as pre-disastered!

New pics / progress update should be here soon!

bringing it to a meet?......ABSOLUTLEY

OMG OMG OMG! - Should be ready tomorrow! :D

Looks like a jigsaw puzzle to me at the mo though ... see pic

post-37-1071867668.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links