Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Felt Like Summer Today

JappyBeast

Anyone else get the feel for summer today?

Although I was at work, everytime I went out into the transport yard it felt dead warm. Made me want to go camping all of a sudden!

Why is it always nice when you are at work?

I felt it when I went home - lovely!

They had the air con on super ice cold at work though so I was freezing in the office :(

At uni we were sitting on the grass eating lunch just chilling and having a laugh..... was very relaxing. My cheeks are a bit sunburnt ^_^

Oh stop your whining.... you wear shorts in the freezing cold anyway so dunno what you're bothered about :P

It's gonna be a good one this year, I can feel it.

if you've jinxed my summer weather... your for it boy! lol

x

I know the feeling, its gonna be 29oC with no air con

Yeah, certainly had that feeling myself, I had a nice spirited drive home with the sun shining, air con on & some old dance tunes going last night. I'm going to get my window fixed soon, give my car a proper clean (or pay someone else to) & soon I'll feel like spending every second driving or in a beer garden (shame you can't mix the 2)

Sounds about right... Im off to Toronto in less than 2 weeks and i bet it will be lovely here.. lol

I'm working this weekend but I'm in Scotland the weekend after, hope it lasts till then!!

andy, you jinxed my sunshine! it was raining this morning when i left for work! lol

what you up this neck of the woods for? fingers crossed it's not a complete downpour while your here.

x

definatley felt like summer.

walked outside, eyes puffed up and starting itching, nose started itching and everytime i touched it id sneeze, so when i wiped it id sneeze again, generally resuliting in a nosebleed.

can hayfever class as a disability, because it certainly disables me for 3-4 months of the year. :(

i wish i could enjoy summer

im with you hun! its horrible eh!

3-4 months PAID holidays for hayfever sufferers... think it would work? haha x

We just moved into a new part of the building at our offices, and the under floor heating had been left on full all night, because its all modern the only opening windows are velux windows in the roof which are electrically operated. Only because there was light rain the sensor won't allow the windows to be opened. So we had a sauna for most of the day. Im glad I had a fresh shirt in my office...

And yes it definitely felt like summer, nice and bright, and hotter than day in the desert. It was like 2.00pm before the temp dropped to normal.

Yaz sorry to hear about the hayfever, my son suffers from it and we live out by the farms. I do wonder what Clariten will be doing to him long term. Its no cure...but it helps ease some of the swelling and sneezing. have you tried it and if you have what else would you recommend?

Heyfever is a pain in the rear!

The lovely summer days used to be a pain with my MR2 T-bar as i wanted the open roof but had to suffer from sneezing while driving but man it was worth it! lol

Beconase nasel spray is quite good for those who havn't tried it. Its available over the counter and works a lot better than the crappy antihystimins (sp).

You could also try smoking a pipe, like wot I do. :hokus-pokus: That desensitises everything, nose, throat & eyes .

There is the minor side effect of possible mouth or lung cancer. Worth a try though. :lol:

Getting back to the original thread :rolleyes:

The today mentioned is now yesterday. Yesterday was like Summer here too (Ireland). Went for a walk in the grounds of Malahide Castle, which is just down the road from me & is a now a publicly owned Park & recreational area. It was lovely , Birds were coughing in the trees & Spring was springing everywhere.

Was going back today to get photos of the old Abbey. Locked, but Park Rangers were giving me the keys. Guess what ? It is piddling down & likely to continue. :censor:

andy, you jinxed my sunshine! it was raining this morning when i left for work! lol

what you up this neck of the woods for? fingers crossed it's not a complete downpour while your here.

x

My cousin is getting married so I'm coming back for that, me and Jimlad are hooking up for a few pics of the cars, you should come along!!

It was dead nice yesterday also, finished work early so went for a drive with the glass out, the sun set was amazing!

Do you not rememeber last year Andy? 2 weeks of sun and then it went crap.

We're not supposed to have a good summer until something stupid like 2012.

Do you not rememeber last year Andy? 2 weeks of sun and then it went crap.

We're not supposed to have a good summer until something stupid like 2012.

We had 30 degree weather round my birthday as I was in Skeggy with a sun burn!!

Yay I am going to Whitby today!!!!!! can't wait :clap: :clap: :clap: I adore this place soooo much.

The sun is shining and all the Goths will be will Gothing and doing what ever it is they dooooo lol.

And did I mention the beach and the seaaaa :boat:

And the Fish and chips...... a childs portion for me. :clown:

Woooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooo ohhh must find camera too.

gonna be back in the UK on tuesday and its gonna be raining.... boo....

This morning my wife and I got back from Cancun in Mexico where we had temperatures around 30-35 degrees C so this nice warm day was a pleasant welcome home B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links