Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

*pokes Head In*

~Rach~

Hello new and old (esp the old *cough* :lol: )

Glad to see TOCs still here and in one piece!

I've been a busy bunny since I last came on here. Quit my job at Future :yahoo: , retrained, and now loving the fact I spend so much time at home!

Still got the yaris, plus two carinas now (yes I know, I couldnt stop Nick buying the new one :lol:)

Soooooooooooooooo, what have I missed??

Rach :D

PS - I promise not to be so useless and visit more often

Welcome back, I bought a Golf & sold my Yaris but wasn't even banned so decided to stick around

**MOD ALERT MOD ALERT! WE HAVE A NON-TOYOTA OWNER POSTING, I REPEAT, A NON-TOYOTA OWNER POSTING**

Wb Rach! I've got an Aygo now and it's lovely! :D

Hiya Rach.................welcome back...................I finally got my Red Yaris ;)

how do, long time no see (well post), hows things?

Oooooooooo lots of car changes! Well done on finally getting a red yaris Steve :lol:

so what you up to these days?

Weeeeeeeeell I'm working part time in a school just to pay the bills (16hrs a week and I get all the holidays off :toast:). But my main "job" at the moment is being an antenatal teacher! I've got a few side lines here and there (also doing birth support, and training to be a birth counsellor), but I'm really loving what I do :D

It does mean I'm having the fun of being a school run mum, but I'm also racking up the miles on the poor yaris though... :rolleyes:

Hi Rach , Glad to see you back, "Nice to see you- to see you nice" :D

Was missing for a good while , myself, & when I returned, thought a lot af peeps seemed to be awol.

Still got the same car & no intention of changing, (See terrible Pic in my signature) Have a heap of pics to post. Am somewhat computer illiterate & can't get them to work. Waiting for intelligent Son to come home & instruct me.

Welcome Back :yahoo:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links