Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gta Iv

Jimlad

Is realeased at 12.01 today.

I'll be at Asda with a big baseball bat smacking all the young 'uns out the way to get my copy tonight. :D

Mine will be with me tomorrow as it was posted earlier today and I have 100% faith in Royal Mail.

So it will be with me when I get back, from posting letters, at about 12.30. :thumbsup:

Getting it on the PS3... you have both also dont you Jimlad? Which console are you getting GTA on?

Yeah mate, got all the consoles.

I'll be getting it on the 360 mate. I like those gamerpoints! lol.

Should have the game in less than 3 hours!!

I wonder if there will be queues etc???

Is it any good?

All my mates who have both PS3 and 360 are getting it for the 360 for their gamer points...

It looks very good mate.

I've only played it for 45mins or so, so not really had a good chance to get stuck in - I've not even got a gun yet!!

I think it'll be awesome though.

Didn't really like the others - apart from the old skool ones.

Kinda fell for the hype and wish i'd saved my £40 :blink:

got my copy today and hadnt even pre-ordered it :thumbsup: ... played around 10mins so far and i like what i see :D

I'd love to run out and buy it, only one problem... Ok, make that 2.

No 360, No PS3. Booo.

My friend in work took yesterday and today off just to have 2 days of on-line fun with his other friends.

Somebody fancy subbing me for a PS3? ;)

HAHA finally got it!!! days of searching and got it in ASDA today for £37! So happy!

Great! Now just let me borrow your PS3 / 360 and I'll be even happier for you! :P

I'll sit back and wait for the PC version! :D

• 2 weeks later...

:angry: Hired it last sat for a week and played it a few times but not online yet it freezes or crashes a heck of a lot .... any ideas? I know they had probs with the online but not single player.

Mine freezes or goes to a blank screen ..........not good for m y poor xbox IMHO

I'd give it 6.5 out of 10.

***** poor graphics and it's about as repetitive as a racing game - didn't think it was going to end lol

Now i've got the achieve for completing it less than 30h I can have a p*ss about and have some fun picking up hookers and flying around in a chopper!

• 2 months later...

There ya go. GTA4 PC in November. Some reknown German retailer put it on their Pre-Order list so R* pretty much had to make it official. :)

JB - I agree. GTA VC was and still is the best. Just for pure atmosphere and the radio stations.

The radio stations on Vice City made me download loads of 80's classics like Flock of Seagulls - I Ran

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links