Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mint Toyota Corolla Gti-16

Fal_gt

1990' G'Reg, white, Non-tvis, 129 bhp model, Meshed front bumper and grill, corner splitters, Lancer Evo bonnet vent, Red rear lights, 1 years mot, no tax, 15" tsw stealths, 100,000 miles, no history, the car is truly immaculate, has 0% of rust, boot, arches, wings, roof are all mint. Usual GTi reginements - e/windows/roof, power steering, central locking, alarm immobiliser, very few left in this condition. I had it in as a px against my celica, must be seen. £1195 ono 07814176010, t_gt@yahoo.com (buckinghamshire)

parkers price guide is cr@p, it doeesn't cater for old enthiusiast cars like corolla gti's, they haven't a clue, but the car has to be seen, it is showroom condition, and I know I'll get that kind of money all day long for it.

i have the agree i think it's worth the money if it's looks like what is described here.

I sold mine with a blown engine* for £600

* the garages fault nothing to do with the engine. just thought i'd add that becuase the engine is solid even after 100K+

Hey Fal. I didn't want you to have to sell you Toyota just so you could buy my set of 17" for the VR6 ;)

Good luck mate, Christmas is not a good time to sell anything. As I am learning very fast, LOL.