Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

(noob)don't Know What Happened To My First Post So Am Trying Again

NickyG

Can't be bothered to write it all out again so basically I let my younger sis drive my mr2. It's a '91 plate Automatic mk2 one. She just lost it on a roundabout with a dip in it, (told her accelerating into it was a bad idea) and now I'm stuck with a £200 bill to the garage and the need for a new mr2.

No big deal really because she hit a tree and it could have been worse but the front end is mash up bad and the engine and gearbox and interior and wheels and doors are all ok.

Wondering if I can sell any of it as spares and how to go about it or if I should just scrap it, I get driving again in Oct and want a gt or twin turbo, manual T-Bar by around then.

hello...... (im also a newb and work in swindon)

your best bet would be to either keep it and look for a cheap car with a blown engine, or sell if as a working engine and then break the rest for parts.

if i had a 2 i would have bought it off of you for the parts.

Wondering if I can sell any of it as spares and how to go about it

I would think that the first post was removed because selling is restricted to paying members

• 2 weeks later...
Wondering if I can sell any of it as spares and how to go about it

I would think that the first post was removed because selling is restricted to paying members

Paying member = Someone who pays a subscription.

Go to my controls then look in the section on the bottom left for Puchase Paid Subscriptions.

I recommend silver or bronze if you have a lot of parts to sell.

if you get a turbo dont let her drive it lol.

also they are twin entry turbo (not twin turbo)

if you get a turbo dont let her drive it lol.

also they are twin entry turbo (not twin turbo)

I definitley won't, what's the difference between a twin turbo and twin entry turbo?

What's the difference between a twin turbo and twin entry turbo?

Twin Turbo = two turbos. Sometimes parallel (i.e. sharing the work equally) and sometimes sequential (i.e. only one used initially, with the other one kicking in later to reduce lag).

Twin Entry Turbo = one turbo with two entries. This is to reduce interference due to the gasses escaping from a cylinder that has just started its exhaust stroke and another which is just beginning it.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links